Information Leaked- Chapter 13

That night, Wilford had made a gourmet-looking chicken parmigiana along with a chocolate pineapple cake for dessert. Surprisingly, it was good. Great, actually. After dinner, Wilford insisted on having you sleep in his room with him, but you declined and slept on the couch. So, nothing interesting happened that night. But the next day... Boy, did Wilford say a lot about some information that was supposed to be kept secret from you.

~~~~~

"This will be fun..."

"Kill him!"

"I c-can't..."

"Who do you love?"

"STOP!"

"STOP!" You suddenly screamed as you shot up from your position on the couch. You quickly examined your surroundings before remembering where you were.

 "Bad dream, darling?" You heard Wilford say from the kitchen. You fell back on the couch and sighed. Why does that sound so familiar? You thought as you closed your eyes. "Oh, it should sound familiar. Dark said it to you one night. You woke up from a bad dream in a cold sweat. Remember that?" Wilford explained. Your eyes suddenly shot open as you sat up and turned around to see Wilford sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee while staring down at you. "How the hell did you know that?!" You yelled. He suddenly smirked before taking another sip of his coffee. He then placed his mug down and crossed his leg over his other leg. "I can see many of your memories. Bad memories, good memories... sexy memories." You cringed as smirk became wider.

 "Ok, pervert, let's focus on you for a second and not my memories." You said before standing up and walking over towards Wilford. "Stop my reading thoughts and memories and maybe, just maybe, I won't hate you so much." You declared before sitting down on a chair that was across from him at the table. "Do you really think that your words will affect me? I'm not going to stop reading your thoughts and memories just because some pure blood told me to." He chuckled. You snarled before suddenly realizing what you could do to make him stop. In your head, you tried your best to think of an image. An image of what? Well...

"STOP THINKING THAT IT'S A THING! BECAUSE IT'S NOT!" You heard Wilford yell. You thought of an image of LightStache having a moment. "You know what? You're right." You suddenly thought of an image of GlitchStache (I don't really like the ship name for some reason. It just doesn't suit well for me) having a moment. "STOP! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Wilford yelled while standing up. You suddenly stood up too. "Then stop reading my thoughts and memories!" You yelled back, trying to keep in your laughter. "Fine!" You stepped back and grinned proudly. Wilford, who was blushing a little, actually gave up on winning a fight. "Thank you, sir." You chirped before leaving him in the living room and walking into his room, where you decided to find something to wear. 

"Is there anything in here that I could wear?" You mumbled in annoyance as you opened some of the drawers attached to the bureau in Wilford's room. "Yeah, there should be a pair of tight black jeans, a loose navy blue shirt, and underwear in the top drawer." You suddenly heard Wilford say. You looked over at the door frame to see Wilford leaning against it. "You bought me stuff?" You asked before searching the top drawer to find exactly what he had defined. "Well, yeah... While I was getting your dress from last night, I decided to buy some other pieces of clothing for you." He informed as you pulled out the clothes. "Thanks." You said as you examined the clothing.

 "Yeah, no problem... Oh also, if you were wondering, your clothes from last night-including the dress- is in the washer right now." He informed. You nodded your head before waving your hand, signaling for him to leave. He obeyed, closing the door gently behind him. You then quickly dressed, changing into the clothes that Wilford had given you and grabbing converse shoes from under the bed. He never told them that the shoes were under there, though. You just took a guess, and apparently, you guessed right. 

After you were done, you walked out of the room and entered the living room again. Wilford, who was sitting casually on the couch while watching Tv. looked up at you slightly and grinned before patting down on the spot next to him. You hesitated slightly before slowly placing your body next to his. As you did so, he turned off the Tv and faced you. "There is something that I am not allowed to tell you, but I can't hold it back." He said seriously. You looked at him, puzzled, before saying, "Continue". He sighed before smiling. "Nevermind." He simply chirped. He then stood up and picked up his mug, which was still on the dinner table. You, who was suddenly very curious, arose from your spot on the couch and followed Wilford.

 "Will?" You inquired. "Hm?" He hummed while placing the mug into the sink. "What were you going to say?" He smiled, once again, before leaning back on the counter which was right behind him. "I would love to tell you, but spilling secrets comes with a price." He responded. You rolled your eyes before crossing your arms and leaning against the wall. "Will, really?-" You were suddenly cut off by Wilford pinning you against the wall. "Everything comes with a price, sweetheart." His low, raspy voice rendered.  Before you could even reply, your lips met in a very gentle kiss. He soon separated, leaving you with a soft blushing face. He smirked before only backing up about an inch, which still left you against the wall.

 "Light betrayed you." He simply whispered. Your face stayed frozen in confusion and hurt. Light? He would never do that! He's an angel! You screamed in your head. "I'm not a liar, Y/N. Trust me." Yeah, right. You spat in your mind. Wilford growled before pushing you harder against the wall. "Really?! Weren't you the one who questioned him when he was pinning me to the ground back in my 'Hell'??" You suddenly had a flashback of when Light pinned Wilford to the ground. You then remembered thinking about what  Light had talked to Wilford about while on the ground. He read your thoughts and just replied, "Nothing that you should know about, Y/N". "Damn it." You suddenly hissed. There's a 50/50 chance of Wilford lying or telling the truth. Then again, why would he just come out of nowhere and say it?

 "Will? If this was supposed to be kept a secret from me, than why did you insist on telling me?" You asked. He just smirked before shrugging his shoulders. "No reason that you should know about, Y/N." He mocked Light. It was still strange. Especially for Wilford. It could be apart of a plan? But, why would Light make a deal with Wilford? He already knows that he is extremely dangerous and untrustworthy. So, why would anyone trust him? Maybe Wilford is lying...?

It was all too confusing for you. So, without saying another word, you left the room and entered Wilford's room-closing and locking the door behind you. I need to find this out on my own. Unless Wilford is willing to give up information. I could always trick him, but he might notice my mischievous ways if I were to play with him like that. He must have a plan. He must have something that he is keeping away from me. Suddenly, I felt like I couldn't trust anybody anymore. I need to do this myself. I need to find out information on my own. I have to make up a plan, but this time, I won't have anybody by my side.