Va'adri

Looking up from her book, Justice saw the city of Va'adri. As the bus continues to move, the more she saw of the bright lighted town. Her and the rest of the passengers arrived at exactly 15:28.

A five hour drive gave Justice enough time to think about the package she was supposed to receive. If I signed for that, I would've been the one dead right now. Snapping out of her thoughts, Justice felt her phone vibrate, she saw it was a photo message from Crystal.

The bus was parked at the only bus station in Va'adri, exiting the bus, Justice followed the rest of the passengers who was hailing themselves a cab. Justice managed to snag one, entering the cab she noticed that inside the vehicle, everything was bright with artificial light.

The car had multiple colorful bright lights plastered on insides.

"Where to miss?" The cab driver asked.

"Ferticus Hotel," The car drove away from the bus station and headed towards the famous hotel, as the vehicle continued to move, the more she saw of the lights, not a single place was left dark.

Even the alleys were lit with light and if not lit by a light, it was lit because of fire.

After twenty minutes, Justice arrived at Ferticus Hotel, paying the cab driver, she grabbed her things and exited the cab. The Ferticus Hotel was unsurprisingly lit with bright LED lights, every window has a light attached, the hotel was surrounded by the color white. The only color that differentiate itself was the bright red artificial light, three floors at the very top.

Many expensive cars were driving by the valet, Justice almost being run over by one, she snapped her finger and almost immediately the car's engine exploded. The owner of the car ran out to check the damage. Justice smirking at man's "predicament" she went on her way to entrance.

The doorman gladly opened the door for her, "Welcome to Ferticus!" He greeted with a bright smile.

"Uh? Thanks." She greeted back awkwardly.

Walking towards the counter, she asked the receptionist what floor was room 1907.

"Are you checking in?" The woman behind the counter asked politely.

"Oh! No. I'm just visiting a friend. His name is Abhor Knight." Justice explained.

"Ohh! Mr. Knight. His room is on the top floor." The woman was visibly blushing when Justice mentioned Abhor.

"Thanks," Raising an eyebrow at the girl, she rolled her eyes and walked towards the elevator.

The elevator had golden colored doors, fancy.. the elevator doors opened and she was surprised to see a man wearing the hotel staff uniform sitting by the buttons, "What floor?" He asked.

"Uh top floor. Please." Justice said still in shock.

The man pressed the top floor button, which was the twentieth floor. Justice couldn't contain her curiousity, she had to ask.

"Excuse me?" She began.

The man turned to look at her, "Yes?" He asked politely.

"Umm.. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"My job miss," the man chuckled lightly.

"I know, But aren't you supposed to be getting off at a floor or something? Or are you going to the same floor I am?" She asked naively.

"No ma'am, I'm doing my job right now." He explained while lowly chucking at her.

"What? By sitting and pressing buttons?" Justice asked as she gestured towards the buttons.