Knight

Linda left her alone soon after. Justice continued to pack but she was interrupted by her siblings standing through her doorway.

"Where are you going?" Lida asked the question in everyone's mind.

"I'm going away for a little while," Justice halted her packing to face her siblings.

"When are you coming back?" Shaun asked walking inside her room.

"I don't know..." Justice answered truthfully.

Robert and Crystal looked at each other before walking to Justice to envelope her in a hug, the four others soon followed.

"We're really gonna miss you," Crystal said.

"Summer vacation just started and you're already leaving," Robert said jokingly.

"Bring me back some souvenirs, okay sis?" Bobby joked trying to light up the situation. The siblings laughed at Bobby joke excluding Justice who chose to smile instead.

"Need some help?" Crystal offered changing the topic.

"Yes. Thank you," Justice accepted her help even if she didn't need it, but she wanted to spend time with Crystal before she left.

"Everybody get out!" Crystal suddenly began push her siblings out the door, "Why? I want to stay!" Shaun complained.

"Sorry little bro! But its for girls only," Crystal saw Lida's and Jamie's eyes light up.

"For girls sixteen and above only," she continued, ultimately breaking the young girls hearts, Robert, Bobby, Jamie, Shaun and Lida left. The two packed and folded her clothes in silence.

"I'm sorry," Justice paused midway folding the clothing she held to break the silence.

"About what?" Her sister asked, turning her gaze to her as she folded her clothes.

"About when you were practically flying through the air," Justice explained. Crystal laughed when she remembered the memory.

"Don't worry about it, I can't believe you still remember that. You were crying so hard and you wouldn't let go of me for a good three hours."

The two laughed like they never had before and enjoyed this remaining moment they have together. Half an hour later, the two girls had finished packing everything Justice would need for her trip. Propping her bag beside her bed, Justice and Crystal went downstairs to the living room to relax.

Robert and Shaun peeked out from the basement door when they heard their footsteps making its way down, "You guys done?" Robert asked. Crystal nodded to answer his question and asked why. Lida and Jamie's head then poked out from the basement door as well to check what was taking their brother so long.

"Since Justice will be leaving soon. We thought that maybe we should have our traditional family movie night tonight." Bobby answered as he walked out from the door to expose himself.

Justice and Crystal looked at each other before shrugging, "I'm in." Justice said.

"Me too." Crystal agreed, "What about mom? Does she know?"

"Actually, it's all her idea." Jamie pointed behind her to reveal their mother looking sheepish at the two girls. The family spent their last night together as much as they could before her departure the next day.

"Hey! I rented a movie!!" Jamie shouted excitedly the moment she opened the door.

"I was wondering where you were," Jamie ignored Robert and walked inside.