Letter

White. That was all Justice could see, everywhere she looked, all she could see was the color white. She shouted, hoping someone would respond back, however, hearing no response she instead decided to run, she just wanted to see someone, anyone in this white and empty place.

Justice has been running for almost ten minutes now and still nothing. She stopped to catch her breath, and that's when she noticed something. Justice saw someone from a distance, she could only make out the silhouette. She started running towards the shadow. As she got closer, she noticed that it was a man.

"Hey!" Justice shouted trying to catch his attention.

The man hadn't heard her, she tried shouting in an even louder voice while waving her hands around hoping to catch his attention this time.

"Excuse me!" The man finally heard her and turned to face her. Justice stopped running and faced the man, she started walking calmly to the man, "Can you please help me?" She asked the man. And as she got close, she started recognizing the man.

"Abhor? Is that you?" Justice asked clearly confused.

"Hello, sweet Justice," Abhor greeted Justice. Tipping a non-existent hat on his head once again, "I can't help but admit that I had missed you my dear," Abhor said walking closer to Justice.

"You're invading my space," Justice said taking a step back, "Where are we anyway?"

"We are in your mind, my dear." He replied gesturing over to the white walls.

"My mind? Why is it so empty?" She asked looking around trying to see if something changed.

"Because your mind is like a blank canvas, whatever you wish to see, whatever you wish to hear, whatever you wish to imagine, it will appear." Abhor explained.

"How do you know that?" Justice asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"You'll find out soon enough."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Opening her eyes, Justice saw that it was morning. The sunlight was hitting her eyes, waking her groggy self even more, she checked her phone and saw eight text messages. One was from Mrs. Philips:

"Justice, how are you? Where are you now? Are you all right? I have this weird feeling that something is about to happen. Please be careful."

Choosing to reply to her later, she proceeded to look at the other text messages.

Five was from chase, one was from Crystal and the last one was from an unknown number:

"I hope you enjoy my gift..."

This confused Justice greatly, but she dismissed the text message and instead went to eat breakfast. Justice pulled out a variety of fruit from the plastic bag that she bought at the market and ate it, to fill her empty stomach.

Justice pulled out the book she needed to finish and planned on having a relaxing morning. But then, the knocking began.

Justice groaned loudly, and pulled the door open.

"WHAT?!" Justice screamed.

The person knocking on the door was a poor delivery man who was startled to death, shakily he handed her a package.

"D-Deliv-very...."He said trembling.

"Oh! Thanks. Where do I sign?" Justice asked calmly as she took the papers from the man. The delivery man quiveringly directed to her on where she should sign.