Collided- Chapter Eight

I'm back, Alhamdulillah, and I have a present for you

I'm back, Alhamdulillah, and I have a present for you...THIS CHAPTER! Eid Mubarak to you and all of your families, I wish you well today, tomorrow, and always. I pray that this Eid is beautiful and beneficial to you and your families. I also pray that you all see many more to come. Please go and enjoy yourselves, eat lots of food, get lots of money and candy, and thank Allah for all of your blessings no matter how small. EID MUBARAK!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL, MUAH!!!!

Jum'aa Mubarak as well!!!

Edited:

Published: Friday, September 1st 2017 4:35 pm

Collided- Chapter Eight

March 3rd 2018

        "I don't think this is a good idea, maybe we should head back," Inayah said warily as she looked around the area. I fully agreed with her, but it was something I had to do.

        "Make the next right," I ignored her and instead studied the gps on my phone. The more I looked at the map and outside, the more that I realized that Tehreem was right. The area looked so different than the area we lived or even a lot of parts of Miami that I have been too. We are in a completely different place than what I've known. We were literarily going to the unknown. I felt the back of my seat bounce back a little, followed by the presence of Mina leaning over me.

"I don't like it here," She said as if someone from the neighborhood would suddenly hear her and demand blood. Out of all three of the kids, Mina is the most like her mother. It wouldn't be right unless she had the same reaction to The Kings as Tehreem had earlier. Her grip around my seat became tighter as we came closer to the street I was dropped off on–Maple.

"Well only be here for a second," I assured her with a smile, but that did nothing to calm her nerves. Her breathing picked up and her hands began to get shaky around the seat. "Sound good?"

"Yeah. You need to be extra careful."

The car parked on the side of the street that the field was on and Mina sat back down. "I'll try," I told her, but then a thought occurred to me. "You should come with me."