Chapter 22 - THE END

3 days after you've being discharged, you go to the hospital with Yerin early morning and Jimin only join you after she is done with After School Club filming. Then the three of you proceed to the police station to know the updates. You already went to the police station before to complete a urine test regarding the drugs and you will know the result today. According to officer Seojun, they already have a warrant to check on your house and waiting for urine test result from all your family members. Yugyeom and Jackson both are waiting for you at the police station. When you arrive, the officer lead you to a room for interrogation. All four of them dont follow you this time. They are not allowed to come in with you. The moment you step in, you saw your dad, your stepmom, Hanjin and Lena in the room. You are not sure how to react but for sure, you greet them as usual and try to calm down yourself.

'Anneyeonghasaeyo, i am officer Seojun, who has been incharge for this case. So i will just proceed with the case. On July 11th, Ms Jimin Park and Ms Yerin Baek have lodge a report about Ms Yoomi Yoon that has been abused by Mr Daehyun Yoon and also a packet of marijuana has been found inside her pillow case. According to Ms Yoomi, she has no idea at all about the drug. The last person that came into her room was Mr Hanjin Jeon. We already proceed with her urine test to know her status and the result that come out is negative. On the July 11th as well, Mr Daehyun Yoon lodge a police report for Mdm Haejin, Mr Hanjin and Ms Lena for having a drug and accuse Ms Yoomi by putting the drug inside her pillow case. Following this report, he also bring a recording or a conversation between Mdm Haejin, Mr Hanjin and Ms Lena. So urine test has been made and urine test result for Mdm Haejin Yoon is positive. Mr Hanjin Jeon as well. As for Ms Lena Jeon, her urine test is negative,'

You are so shocked by this statement, as well as your stepmom, Hanjin and Lena. Your dad remains calm. Lena has been crying since the start of the interrogation while hanjin and your stepmom been staring at you, full with hatred.

'Mr Hanjin Jeon and Mdm Haejin, both of you been found guilty and will be arrested for further investigation. Now, i shall call Ms Jimin Park and Ms Yerin Baek to come in as a witness for Ms Yoomi Yoon abuse case,'

Yerin and Jimin come in and both of them slowly tell the story, since the start you've been sharing with them all the stories of your family members. Everything that the officer ask your dad, he admits and dont argue at all. And with that, you dad also being arrested for the thing that he did to you. You try so hard not to cry but you end up crying. You dont really want to do it but it is too painful and you can bear it anymore.

'Yoomi ah,' your dad call you and hold your hand. He asks them to leave both of you alone for a while.

He wipes your tears and continue, 'I am sorry for not being able to be a good dad for you. I never realize what i did and i am too ego from day to day to show my love for you. But i want you to know i do love you and you are still my daughter. I did this, because i deserve this and you deserve to be happy. I might come out a few years more, but as for now, my lawyer Park will take care of you. Study hard and be successful. Its okay if you want to work if that makes you happy, its okay if you want to walk to school if that makes you happy. But everything that i have for now, its all yours. Take a good care of it. Dont worry, Lawyer Park knows what to do. Take care alright?' he pulls you and for the first time, your dad hug you, tightly. You really dont want to let go but you have to. You want to feel his love more, thats all what you want all these while.

'I will be waiting for you to come back, dad,' the only words you can say before they take your dad away.

'Please take care of Yoomi,' you heard him saying that to Jimin, Yerin, Jackson and Yugyeom.

************************************************************

Its been 6 months since it happens. You already move back to your house and live with your housekeeper that being hired by Lawyer Park. You are really close with her since only the two of you at home, and she reminds you a lot about your mom. Everyday, you still go to school by bus and take a walk. You get used to it and you love it that way. Weekends, you will visit your dad and have a lunch together. The result for Hanjin and your stepmom's case, both of them were convicted of drugs crime and sentenced to life in prison. As for Lena, you had a deep talk with her, and support her any of her decision. She decides to move out from Korea and you provide the money for her to start a new life in China. Since she moves out, you never heard of her anymore. You secretly hope that she is doing just fine and the money that you gave her is enough to support her while shes looking for a part time job.