Chapter 20

That night after practiced, Jackson decided to stay and follow 15& secretly. He knows nothing is right and both of the girls dont want to tell him. His mind starts to think negative and before it is lead to other action, its better for him to know the truth. He knows how's your family situation roughly, even he didnt know the detail. He met them a few times and he can see clearly the way they treat you. Both Yerin and Jimin done with practice one hour later, then they take a bus to the hospital. Jackson take a taxi instead to follow the bus and when he reach at the hospital, he lost of the girls.

'Hospital..........' he's whispering alone. He takes a quick step inside and go to the counter, asking for your name.

'Hi, i would like to ask, is there any patient that being admitted here, named Yoon Yoomi?'

'Hold on sir, i'll check for you,' and she barely takes 2 minutes to find your name and tell Jackson that you are in the Level 5, room no 255.

Jackson rush upstairs and easily find your room. He sees clearly from the small class at the door, your condition. Doctor and nurse are still inside together with Jimin and Yerin. They are changing the bandage at your head. The bruises at your face are still clear, the wounds at your hand, body and leg also still red and painful. The deep wounds are being covered and they change the bandage three times in a day. 

Jackson waits until the doctor and nurse are done before he barge in, close the door and said, 'TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO YOU. NOW,'

The three of you stunned by the sudden appearance of Wang Jackson but Jimin just hold him and said, 'Calm down,'

'Why cant you girls tell me? Is this something that you should hide? From someone else, maybe but me? I ask about her means that i am concern, i am worry, why cant you just tell me,'

'We are so sorry its just that we dont think we have the right to tell you and even if you should know, we think that its Yoomi who should tell you by herself,'

You just stay quite and watch Jackson's reaction. That makes you think how would Yugyeom react if he knows this? The last time when you fall sick, he was so scared and panic. If now, he sees you in that condition, how would he react?

'You girls handle this alone? Just the three of you?' 

'My sister helps, and after this she will stay with her for a while,' Yerin gives him the answer.

'So mind to tell me what is going on? Who did this terrible thing?'

Both Yerin and Jimin just stay quite this time and look at you. You know they both respect you and dont think they have the right to tell him the story of your family. But you are not sure either if you can tell him and you dont want to talk yet, with anyone. 

'I want to be alone. You guys can go for dinner and come back later. I'll be fine, i just want to be alone for a while,' you said.

'Yea okay sure. We will be back. Take a rest,' Yerin said and pull Jackson together with her.

'Jimin ahh, you can tell him,' Jimin holds your hand, nod and smile.

'I will be back,'

When the three of them are already out, you are staring at the ceiling, thinking about how lucky and unlucky you are. God makes your family hate you but He also makes you found some friends that are so valuable. Even if you die and born again in the other world, you will still choose them as your friend. You keep on wondering who did that to you. Who put the drugs in your pillow case. Is it Hanjin? Or Lena? The more you think, you more painful you feel. You secretly hope that its none of your family members. No matter how much they hate you, you just hope that it is not them who did that to you. Or is it actually your heart who refuse to accept the truth now. You close your eyes and slowly fall asleep.