Chapter 19

'Still cannot reach her?' Yerin ask the moment she enters their dorm. Jimin is sitting on the couch, the television is on but no one pay attention to the drama that being aired. Her fingers keep on redialing your number.

'Should we just go to her house?' Jimin ask for an opinion.

'Yea im having the same thought too. But if Lena is there then......'

'We just straightly said that we want to meet Yoomi,'

'Alright then just lets go to her house,' Yerin agreed and Jimin immediately take a shower, getting ready. Both of them go to your house half an hour later, with a hope that you are fine.

**************************************************************

Its been one and half day you just stay in your room. You just went to the kitchen once, late at night to grab a few bottles of mineral water. You didnt eat and you dont feel like eating at all. The only thing that is in your mind is how to survive, how to get rid of the memories and how to be okay again. Your dont even remember to switch on your phone.

But that evening, you are laying on your bed, try to close your eyes, try to make your mind at ease, when you hear your dad's voice, outside of your room. Only a few minutes later, he already open your door with the spare key and straightly go to you, staring at you.

'Move!' You pull you and push you.

He throws your confetti, bed sheet, pillows, open your wardrobe and take out all your clothes. 'what are you doing dad!' You try to stop him.

'Move! Im going to find it!' He said and still looking for that thing that you dont know what is he looking for. From your cupboard, to your desk, to the small table beside your bed, he still havent found it. 

****************************************************************** 

Jimin and Yerin arrive at that moment together with Lena, who just come back from working out at the gym.

'Hey girls. What are you doing here. Its been a while!' she said, excitedly.

'Yea hi Lena. We just drop by to check on Yoomi. Is she around?'

Both of them saw obviously Lena's expression change, but they dont want to care. 'Why are you guys looking for her?'

'Because she is our bestfriend,' Jimin said.

'Whatever bestfriend. You should know her first before just simple call her your bestfriend,'

'We already know her well. Thank you but we dont think you have the right to say that to us, we know exactly we want to be friend with, so now can you please tell her that we are here?' Yerin's words make her stay quite then, they heard something loud from the house. 

The three of them immediately run into the house and go upstairs to see Yoomi is crawling on the floor.

*****************************************************************

Your dad found a packet of drugs inside your pillow case. He is so mad, and he cant control his anger at all. He just push you and hit you with his belt even blood starts flowing, he doesnt care. Your stepmom just watch in silent but try to stop him when she sees Lena, Jimin and Yerin are already there. 

Jimin and Yerin are both speechless, crying and staying right beside you while looking at your dad.

'What kind of dad is you!' Jimin yell at him.

'Stay out of this!! This is my family matter!'

'So now you consider her as your family?!' Jimin still try to fight.