Chapter 18

As promised, Jackson walk your home that night after work. You wish he can send you outside your bedroom instead of outside the house. You are too scared to go in alone, thinking about Hanjin is waiting for you. Lena arrive at the same time the moment you and Jackson want to say goodbye. She immediately come out from her car and smile widely, looking at Jackson.

'Jackson! Its been so long since we met. I've only got the chance to see you in the news or video,'

'Hi Lena. You are doing great?'

'Yea of course but i miss my boys of course,'

Jackson just smile. You know Jackson doesnt really like her but he cant show that to her.

Hanjin come out from the house at that moment and look at you with that stare that you wish you can run away and never go back.

'Oppa! Why are you home so early?' Lena ask while grabbing his arm.

'I'm waiting for my beloved sisters to come home for dinner,' He said.

You try to avoid an eye contact with them but not make it obvious in front of Jackson.

'You are the same guy that sent my sister home the other day, right?'He ask Jackson.

'Yes, i am. Nice to meet you. I am Jackson,'

'Good. You've been taking care of my sister very well. I am happy. So how about dinner together tonight? Its my treat,'

'No it's okay, we already had our dinner,' You immediately said and Lena throws a disgusting look at you.

'You can stay at home if you want. Jackson doesnt say no so you dont have the right to say no for him? He is not your bf?' Lena reply, sarcastically.

Jackson can feel the uneasy situation and said, 'Okay, lets eat dinner. But you both can go first. We will go together and meet you at the restaurant,'

'Why? We can go together,' Hanjin ask.

'You go first. I have to drop by somewhere first,'

'We can drop you at the place and waiting for you for a while then we can go to the restaurant,'Lena said this time.

'Its okay, really. You guys go first. We will meet you there,' Jackson stick to his words.

'Okay then, we will see you there,' Hanjin give up while Lena is obviously piss off. After telling him the restaurant, they go there with Lena's car and leaving you both behind.

The moment they go, you leave a big sigh and Jackson just looking at you without saying anything.

'I know something is not right, you can share with me if you want but if you are not ready then it is okay. I'll always here for you,' 

You keep on stay quite. Jackson just let you calm down and after a few minutes, you both walk and take the bus to go to the restaurant. You really dont want to step in. You really dont want to do this.

'Its going to be fine. Lets go,' Jackson grab your hand and lead you to the table.

***************************************************************************

You wake up early morning because of the sudden thought about last night. Through out the night, Jackson is the one who interact with them more. You stay quite and didnt try to be friendly at all with them. They didnt even try to talk with you as well, as usual, they were acting like you are nobody and only talked with you if Jackson mentioned you.

You feel glad because Jackson didnt ask anything more about that night and during lunch, Jimin, Yerin and all Got7 members come down to take a lunch with you. Jackson just act normal, and you dont feel awkward at all. Jimin and Yerin as usual of course been helping you to light up your mood. Yugyeom didnt sit next to you this time and you realize he kinda quite. But you dont even try to talk with him as well. The day passed by so fast, Yerin stay with you after practice and wait for you until you are done with your work while Jimin has to go back early to meet her mom.