Chapter 4

'I told you to stay away from him,' Lena approach you with the most annoying hateful smirk when you step into the house. She walks slowly to you and look into your eyes. You can see the anger in her eyes but still, you decide to stare back at her.

'Nice try. And thanks for waiting for me to come back,' you said, break the uncomfortable eye contact and just walk by pass her.

But then your dad appeared from the kitchen, with your step mother looking at you with the stared that you know well what will happen next. You bow and greet them even you actually really just want to walk away.

'Lena told me you be a partner with the boy that she likes?' Your dad asked, slowly walking towards you.

You look at Lena then your dad. You saw her evil smile. 'Yea i did. Its just school project. Nothing's more. After the project done I've got nothing to do with him anymore,' you explain, just trying your luck.

'You do know what is the meaning of respect right?' Your dad asked more. You know this is it. The time that you have to prepare your heart. So you just nod.

'Then? You should know how to respect your sister. She likes him so you shouldnt be partner with him in project or anything else you should avoid him in order to respect your sister! Do i have to teach you that? Such a useless girl! Use your brain! It is not that hard right? You want me to hire private tutor to teach you how to respect other people?!'

You want to run. You want to scream. You want to push your dad and cry. You want to yell at him for being such a bias all the time. But you dont have any courage to do that. You dont get what is the problem. It is not that Lena can be partner with Yugyeom either. They are in different class and even you back off, Yugyeom will end up partner with other people as well! You cant believe that your dad really doesn't make sense now.

'Are you deaf now? Or someone already put a glue at your mouth?'

You look at your dad. You dont know what to say, what to explain. You just dont know how you feel how to explain your feeling and what you should do. You want to listen to your dad, you are scared. At the same time, you are thinking about Yugyeom.
'Okay dad. I got it,' thats the only sentence in your head and you hope that sentence can end the conversation.
Your dad looks satisfied but not your step mother so before she speaks up her mind, you turn around and ready to go to your room. You heard Lena shouts your name and you walk as fast as you could.

'! Thats not what i want! Promise me you will leave him!' She steps in to room and follow you around. She tries to hold your arm a couple of times but you avoid her. You feel so annoying. Lena always cant think properly and act so immature.

'Stop it! Stop being annoying! You know what is it exactly! Its not that you can end up being with him! You are in different class! And me and Yugyeom only partner we are not dating so stop being immature!' You said whats in your head.

But Lena stay quite, didnt respond and that makes you turn around and see her holds your GOT7 first fanmeeting ticket.

'No no Lena!' You try to grab the ticket from her.

'Sooo you got the ticket! I will take this. And let you partner with Yugyeom and this is the first and last time!' She smiles at you with a smile you feel like you want to slap her.

'GIVE ME BACK THE TICKET!' You scream.

'What about no?' She smiles and laughs before running to her room and shut the door.

You follow her, knock her door over and over again calling her name but no respond. You've been saving for the ticket for 3 months. You've been waiting for the moment. You've sacrificed a lot of things for the ticket, to meet them.

'Lena please i want the ticket back,' You try to talk nicely.

'No! Go away! Its limited only 50 fans and you think i will let you go? Go away!'

You dont have any idea what to do anymore. You feel so frustrated so sad so angry at the same time. You want to do something to those people but you cant. You know you cant do anything.
You walk into your room slowly, then lay down on your bed, crying until you fall asleep.

***********

In class, you still in your miserable mood, your eyes get teary from time to time and you just lay down your head on the table while looking outside the window when someone tap you on your shoulder.

'Leave me alone,' you said without looking at the person.

Then you are in your own world again. Subjects change teachers change but you still didnt move until lunch break. Sometimes, you want to scream and you want to cry so badly without care about anything but you still know where you are. Crying cant change anything. Someone tap tour shoulder again. You ignore. You dont have any energy or mood to talk.

'You should eat to feel better at least,' You recognize that voice! And you immediately saw Yugyeom and Bambam looking at you.

You are in a messed. Your cheeks are all wet because of your tears. Your eyes are red and swollen. You see them bring some bread and a bottle of milk for you.

'Are you okay?' Yugyeom ask.
You try to smile as always while wiping your tears with your sleeves.

'Here,' Bambam give you tissue.

'Thanks. I'm fine,' You smile again.

'But you didnt look fine. You've been crying since morning and didnt even lift up your head and ask me to leave you alone,' Yugyeom said.

You laugh, looking at him. You think both of them so cute, showing their concern towards you.

'Here your food,' Bambam said again when you didnt say anything regarding what yugyeom just said.

'Thanks guys,' The only word you can say. You want to burst into tears again but you try to hold it on. You feel so touched the way they treat you because no one ever did that. You dont want to let them see you are so weak. You don't expect them to come to class at all since all you can remember, you view some of their airport previews last night.

'Eat that,' Bambam said. You look at both of them.

If only both of them know how you've been saving and fighting for the their fanmeeting tickets and now they are here, trying to make you feel batter by giving you food. You don't believe any of this but you do realize it is real too.

Unexpectedly, Yugyeom take one of the bread, open it up and try to feed you until you open your mouth. Then, he open up the milk for you and ask you to drink as well. Only one bite, you feel a bit better. You can see Yugyeom and Bambam keep looking at you while you eat but you dont really care anymore.