Chapter 17

So it's your off day, and you just realized that you promised to Jimin & Yerin, also Yugyeom to spend time with them today. You woke up this morning, earlier than usual and only 5 minutes after you open your eyes, Yugyeom's text come in. 

'Good morning, i hope you had a good sleep,'

You smile alone and start typing, 'Morning, yea i did. I hope you too,'

'Of course i did when before i went to bed, i was thinking about you. I think i have to think about you everyday before i go to bed so that i have a good dreams and i can sleep well,'

His cheesy line early morning accidentally makes you kick your pillows and blanket. 'You need to ask for my permission first. Dont you think?' 

'What if i go to your dreams as well, so that you can sleep well, and we can continue our date. I still need your permission?'

At this time, you see Yugyeom as someone new, not the Got7's magnae whos always got bullied by the other members. You can see his charm, being a gentleman and sweet. You let your mind keep on dreaming and you just cant stop smiling.

'Yes of course. You still need my permission to be in my dreams. And who says i want to date with you?'

'C'mon Ms Yoomi, dont be so hard?'

'I need some time to think. Because i have to think about your fans. All of them must be waiting for you to go to their dreams as well,'

'But i am your fan. And i choose to be in your dreams,'

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! You just cant stop breathing and want to scream so loud but you know you cant. So you just end up dancing in your room in an unbelievable dance step.

'Did Bambam teach you this?' You are still trying to act cool to see whats his next words.

'I hope so, but this time, he's not because i am alone now and i will only see him and the others in half an hour. So i can only see you in the evening after the short meeting. Is that okay?'

No more cheesy line and i bet it is because you were being too hard on him. 'Yea sure. I'm going to see Jimin and Yerin then. Text me when you are done with the meeting,'

'I will. But i dont want to stop texting you. I might not be able to reply fast, but i dont want to stop,'

Yugyeom is cute Yugyeom is cute Yugyeom is cute, you keep on repeating that word in your head!

'Yea okay, dont stop then. I can wait,' at last, this is the best word you can think of.

So the conversation keep on going until Jimin calls you and then you get yourself ready to meet them. For the first time, you even bring your phone in the toilet so that you will not missed his text and you can reply fast to let him know that you are waiting for his reply all the time. Jimin and Yerin arrive in front of your house because their manager is on leave so the three of you decided to take a walk and use the Subway. The three of you coincidentally wear white shirt, and just laugh at each other when you three realize that.

'I miss youuuuu,' Yerin hugs you immediately.

'Stop being sweet,' Jimin said and Yerin slap her shoulder.

'Yah, shut up,' she said and smile to you again.

'What is wrong with you?' you try to provoke Yerin as well, and Jimin just laugh.

But you just laugh as well the moment you see Yerin's expression and hugs her back.

'Ahhh, it feels so good to walk like this. I feel like it's been a while we walk and we both stay away from the practice room,'