Chapter 10

What? Sorry but I don't understand your dad.

Hey, are you okay?

Hey, sleeping? It's okay then I hope when you wake up later, at least give me a call.

You wake up the next day with 3 messages from Jimin. You remember last night you text her, told her what your dad just did. You decide to just meet Jimin at the company later and you will still go to work no matter what. So you go and get ready, feeling a bit uneasy but you don't want to think too much about it.

When you are about to leave the house, you saw your dad come in, with sport attire. You know he just comeback from jogging. He looks at you, upside down and go straight away to the kitchen. You take a deep breath and follow him.

'Dad, I'm going to work,'

He takes a glass of juice and just walk passed you without giving you any response and act like you don't exist. You assume he is really disappointed and mad at you but you don't want to care at all. Sometimes, you have to stick with the decision that you made because you don't see any reason for you to stop doing it.

On the way to JYP, you can't lie that you are actually thinking about your dad. You just hope Jimin is there so that you can talk to her before you start working. It is 7.30 am when you reach the café. Ken look at you and smiling. You wear your apron and sit on one of the chair there, trying to focus on your work and stop thinking about your dad.

As you expected, Jimin appear after 5 minutes of your arrival. She say hi to Ken before take a seat beside you.

'What happen?' she asks.

You look at her and told her only the last night story.

'But why? Isn't it is a good thing?'

You look at her again. Jimin is so nice. But yet you are not ready to tell her the whole story about your family. About what your dad always do to you, about your stepmother. You just don't feel right to tell her about your family problem. So you just answer her question with a smile, leave the question hanging without the answer.

'How's your practice? You guys been practicing for what?'

'Oh, its for concert. We will perform in 2pm concert next month in Seoul,' Jimin said. You just nod. Still have 15 minutes before 8am.

'I miss GOT7,' you accidentally said and you just hope Jimin didn't hear that but since she is sitting beside you so she can hear that clearly and immediately smiling at you.

'They are upstairs, practicing for tomorrow's fanmeeting. I will tell them to eat here later,'

'No no no. Just no,' you try to stop Jimin.

'Are you sure?' she asks.

'No,' But you want them to come. Jimin stare at you

'Maybe you can tell them to eat here but just don't tell them I miss them,' You said, don't dare to look back at Jimin. You can feel your cheeks are burning.

Jimin laughs. 'I am not that stupid. Will do. Maybe we can ask them to lunch with us later,'

'Thank you Jimin,' You said.

'Welcome. Just tell me if anything. You know you have me right by your side all the time,'

You feel so touched by her words. She is so kind to you all the time, sometimes you think that she treats you like her sister. She believes in you and you believes in her.

It is already 8am when Jimin decides to leave and promise to comeback again during lunch and you start your work for that day. You feel much better after talk with Jimin just now and it makes you forget about the difficulties you are having with your dad. So today, you met Miss A again. They are all so beautiful. You keep on looking at them that you almost forget you are suppose to work. They are so nice too. You take a chance to look on how their relationship with Suzy but unfortunately they are all get along so well. So you wonder where is the news about the other 3 are not going well with Suzy.

It is not so long when the time already 1pm. Jimin and Yerin appear, smiling at you and ask Ken if they can have a lunch with you and with Ken's permission, they have a lunch together, sitting at their favourite spot, the corner of the café.

'GOT7 will join us too,' Jimin said, while smiling at you. Both of them already take their food.

So you take your food alone. By then, GOT7 arrive and take their foods, together with you.

'Hey Yoomi, ' Yugyeom said.

You can feel your cheeks are burning again.

You are so nervous until you cant even takeyour soup properly and Yugyeom helps you.

After smile to him, you go back to your seat and see some of GOT7 members already there. Yugyeom come after you and immediately take a seat beside you. It is so chaos, since the boys and Jimin are very talkative and close with each other.

You eat your lunch silently, sometimes you laugh together with them and sometimes you just stay quite because you don't understand their jokes. Yugyeom besides you really makes you feel uneasy but still, you can manage it well.

'So you work here?' Yugyeom break the silent while the others still joke around and you don't understand.

'Yeap,' you give him the short answer. It is actually more to, you feel so awkward. Before it is not really this awkward and you don't understand why now it has to be so awkward.

'So is it okay?' he asks you more.

'Yea. I just started yesterday, but so far it is good. It's fun,' you answer him well, this time.

'So that's mean we can lunch together everyday,' unexpected response from him makes you choked and he immediately give you his drink.

'Are you okay?' He asks you again.

You just nod, still trying to clear your throat.  You can see from the corner of your eyes that he is smiling while looking at you. You try to avoid from thinking on whats in his mind.

'Tomorrow we have our 1st anniversary fanmeeting and I am so nervous,' he suddenly say that.

You look at him and he looks back. 'Its going to be alright. You guys have a lot of fans,' You try to make him feel better.

'Yea, but still it is so nervous. I don't want to disappointed our fans. They spent so much on us,' He said.

You remember the cost of their ticket, the one that Lena took.

'Just remember, it is because they love you,'

'Will you come?' He asks you.

'Nah, I cant. I don't have ticket,' you try to avoid his eyes.

'I can give you one. You must come tomorrow night okay? What time is your work done?'

'Around 9pm,'

'Its okay. You can come after that. The fanmeeting starts at 8.30pm but I will give you backstage pass as well. Okay?'

You don't know what to answer him so you just keep on smiling and nodding.