Chapter 13

You wake up the next day, feeling dizzy and sweating. You body feels so weak but you gather up all the strength you have, get yourself ready to go to work. It takes longer than usual for you to get ready. When you are about to go out, you bump into him. HanJin.

You look at him without blinking. You try to hide the fear. He is so calm, looking at you while smiling.

'I see you are going out? This early morning?'

You stay quite. You don't even move.

'Want to grab some breakfast together before you heading out?' he is still trying.

'No. I should go,' You said and immediately walk out from the house as fast as you could. You didn't expect he will come back this early. You were hoping by the time he come back, you already leave the house. You can't get over it. The thing that he did. It was all still fresh in your memory, every single thing.

You arrive at the café later than usual. You greet Ken, take your apron and work immediately. You try to act normal, work like usual. Your head hurts a lot, your body feel so weak. There are times when you feel like you want to faint but you try to fight as hard as you could. You should have rest at home but you don't want to stay at home especially now, with HanJin there. You are so scared. You still cant move on from what had happen before.

'Hey!' Jackson appear all of sudden infront of you.

'Hey,' you try to smile while adding some soup to the pot.

'Are you okay?' he ask while following you to the kitchen.

'I'm fine. Why are you following me?'

'Because you don't look fine. You look so pale,'

'But I'm fine. You are not suppose to be here,' You push him outside.

'Eat with me,'

'But it is not lunch hour yet,' you refuse and point at the big clock infront of him.

'But not so many people around. Eat with me,' Jackson still trying.

'But I cant. Not now,'

'Okay then. I will wait,' he said and take a sit on the nearby chair.

'Hey Jackson!' Ken greet him with a smile and give you the plates that he hold, give a signal to bring the plates to the kitchen.

You let them both talk while you walk around trying to find something to do. You cant just stand still because it makes you feel weaker. Jimin and Yerin are not around that day. They have show at Jeju Island and as you know, GOT7 is also in their vacation and break. But Jackson, Bambam and Mark are the only members who are not going back. It is still have one hour more for lunch break. You are sweating non stop. Your head hurts a lot. This time around, you really wish Jimin is there with you.

'Yoomi ah,' Ken pat your shoulder and you turn around immediately.

'Are you okay?' he ask.

You just nod and try to give him a smile. Jackson come to both of you and put his hand to your forehead.

'You are having a fever!'

You push his hand away. 'Im fine. It is not that bad,'

You see both of them take a look at each other then Ken said, 'Go home. Rest. You don't have to work today and tomorrow,'

'But I'm fine,' you said, stubbornly.

'I don't want to take any responsibilities if anything happen later because you don't look fine at all,' Ken said.