Chapter six: You crazy son of a magg...got😯

Song- Anyway by Chris Brown ft. Tayla parx

Chloe's POV

      I spent the rest of the day in my 'new temporary' room... Isabelle had brought my lunch inside and I was happy that I didn't have to make eye contact with him. I had to act fast because I know that any moment my ever so caring dad *pun intended* realizes that I was missing, my face will be plastered all over the television screens. But Tyler doesn't seem like one who concerned himself with news... at least what he doesn't know won't keep him awake.

    I decided to take a shower and blow dry my hair which was already forming knots due to its messiness. Just when I was about to enter the bathroom with my towel tied around my chest, the door to the room opened.

   "Oh my God, leeeeaave" I shrieked in a high pitched voice... I was used to many things but definitely not a guy seeing me in nothing but a thigh length towel.

   "I was just thinking, if you won't mind joining me for dinner... am sorry I didn't mean to break in without knocking" he stuttered with his bare back facing me...does this guy even own a single shirt? so much for being a gentleman I rolled my eyes at the thought of that.

     "No, you don't need to apologize, it's your house... I mean, am the one breaking in" I tried to defend him.

    "I brought you here, you didn't bring yourself here... you shouldn't feel like an intruder, please!" He replied and I could see his muscles tense with every word he said even with his back to me.

   "Okay, am just going to take a shower and i'll be down in a few" I answered while fidgeting with my fingers. You wouldn't blame me, I was standing in front of a demi god in nothing but a towel.
       He nodded and exited the room. I released a sharp breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair tying it in a bun. I picked a pink tank top with grey shorts and applied a light baby pink lipstick and mascara, at least I didn't look as pale as i did in the morning. After I was done, I quietly slipped outside the room trying to find my way down the hall.

    When I reached the dinning room, I saw him arranging food on the table. He was wearing a white shirt and blue shorts... so he listened to my silent advice, I thought. I let out a slow breath which made him raise his head to look at me. It slowly turned into a staring contest as his ocean blue eyes sought my hazel ones. The moment was awkward so I decided to do what was humanly possible... raised a topic!

   "So you know how to cook huh?" I asked raising one brow at him in a question like manner.

    "You don't know anything about me if am not mistaken" he raised another brow at me turning around to the kitchen as I followed suit.

    "Well, I might not know you personally but from what I've heard, you seem like the heart break kind of kid" I continued still following him. I didn't realize that he had made an abrupt stop and turned around until I hit a hard wall which was...his chest.

   "Not everything you hear from people is true, even though some might be...especially the heart break part"

      He had a smirk on his face and was moving in agonizingly slow steps making me walk backwards. My back suddenly hit the kitchen counter and I gulped. He reached out his hand to touch my cheeks and I closed my eyes ready for an impact...none. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him walking away with two mugs in his hand. I could feel him smirking...

  "You crazy son of a magg...got" I quickly placed my hand over my mouth to stop me from causing any further damage. It was my first day in this house and I was already ruining my chance of staying a tad bit longer. But did I really want him to touch me? I couldn't explain it to myself, his voice suddenly brought me out of my little world.

    "Do you mind a cup of hot chocolate?" He was smiling mischievously. Chocolate! I love chocolate and I was in dire need of some at this moment. My face suddenly lit up.

  "Uhm, yeah?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. He understood and fetched me some, he handed the mug to me and moved aside so I could leave first.
    "Where is Isabelle?" I asked
    "She went home to her family, she stays here only during the day. I cant deprive her family the privilege of spending time with their mother" he stated curtly and drew the chair back for me to sit.

    We ate in silence after the hot chocolate and packed the plates to the kitchen sink which I insisted on helping to do the dishes. We finished  and dried our hands with a towel.

     "Can you play chess?" He was the one who broke the silence this time. 
   Wow, this guy was definitely smooth... I thought to myself.

   "Yeah" I replied without wasting much time and he smiled a genuine smile that had a hidden meaning to it. He must have a history with chess just like I did. It was the one game we played when we weren't in the mood for chick flicks, but that is something I also have to forget. So, I decided to play just so I can take up a challenge. 

---------------
   That's it kittens, hope you like it and don't forget to hit the star and drop your comments.
    #Luv u xoxoxo