Chapter two: Tyler freaking kings😱

song- feel the light by Jenifer Lopez

 I stood there mouth agape, not only was this guy mysterious but so was the room I was in. It was a perfect girl's room which was very wide and breathtakingly beautiful, the pillows arranged at various corners in the room and the magnificent chandelier hanging above the bed. The room spoke the right girly thoughts with its hot pink paint and barbie stickers plastered on the wall. Paintings of flowers of different kind were arranged on the walls in frames, I just couldn't help but feel like I'm home.

       "I know am too handsome but I bet you will catch a fly there if you don't close your mouth" His lips twitched a little showing a set of pearl white teeth and a freaking killer dimple. 'Who on God's vast earth did I run into' I kept thinking until I registered what he just said.

         "I wasn't staring at you, I was only waiting for you to answer my questions" I stood up on the bed in a defensive position.

          "Wow feisty much I see!... but if you had asked one question at a time I would have answered you and seeing that you like what you see, I don't think we'll have a problem" He paused then looked directly into my eyes making heat creep up my face. He smirked and continued.

  "Can you tell me who you are and what you were running from? because there certainly has to be something big to cause a beautiful girl like you run in the middle of the night on a lonely road" at least he acknowledged that I was beautiful...well, everybody does.

   "Uhm can...can I wash up a bit? I think am in need of a really hot bath" I said trying to avoid his question, it was something I don't wish to reveal to anyone at least not now and definitely not to a sexy stranger.

    He grabbed the hint and didn't push and for that, I was grateful. He just smiled shaking his head then he shrugged and continued...

    "Well that might be a topic for another day but in the meantime I am Tyler Kings"

  He extended his hand for a handshake but I was too dumbfounded to speak. He was considering talking another day, which means he's not throwing me out...at least not until he finds out who I am *was*. I had to play my cards right.

    "Uhm, anybody in there?" He waved his hand in front of my face and I took his hand and in a shaky voice and replied...

"I am Kate...Kate parker" I lied, I had to since everybody knows Chloe Woods. He might hate me so I chose the safest path by lying about my name even though it's not, technically.

"Okay, nice to meet you Kate...there's the bathroom to your left and the closet to your right" he motioned with his eyes.

   "a lady will be here in 15 to help you downstairs...so I'll just leave you to freshen up...also don't worry about the size of the clothes, they'll fit"he winked and turned around to leave.

      'Tyler freaking kings oh my God' the guy just freaking winked at me and I was blushing tomato red at the spot. This guy is really something else...
     "Thank you" I blurted out and he stopped dead in his tracks.
    "Don't mention" he smiled and left and I was left in my own little trance.
    Now, this is the moment I wish I had Al. Tyler Kings helped me and brought me to his mysterious lake house well, that's a major headline and I don't think I will want to face bitches that would want to rip my head off just for the fact that he brought me to his lake house. I felt an inner self satisfaction at the sheer thought of being the first girl to step in the house. But who owns the room if no girl has ever entered? I internally questioned but I guess that's a story for another day.

----------------

   Please vote and drop your comments.