"My lady is gone?"

           With gentle hands, Undertaker handled her body, setting the stiff corpse within one of his best coffins, a purple-padded box with intricate carvings decorating the dark, polished wood. The old reaper bit the end of his long, black thumbnail in thought as he observed her lifeless face and the plain, brown dress she was placed in for the ceremony. Clicking his tongue in disapproval, he spoke to the woman as if she would find the words to talk back.

  "Now, this just won't do. You were much too eccentric for something so simple. I believe I have the perfect thing for you to wear on your big day." With a wide grin stretched across his stitched face, the Undertaker sorted through a selection of gowns and suits placed on a rack in the basement that are meant for the guests who arrive without anything nice to be buried in. A light cackle left him as he picked a white dress off the hanger— Something better suited for a wedding, draped in decorative lace and ruffles, and wouldn't you know it, it's the right size as well.

"Ah! This should do nicely."

------------------------------------

Night had fallen, and two male's stood on the balcony of your mansion.

"Master, she's dead," the living doll informs the man in white. His purple eyes widen in disbelief.

"What? Impossible! What do you mean she's dead!?" He found himself having a hard time believing the news, though, he wasn't sure why.

"We were told her funeral is tomorrow," he adds, squeezing the bear in his arms tightly as his head hangs low. The angel sighs and sets a hand against his head.

"Very well. I'll be there."

------------------

Eventually the sun rose and the day of the funeral was upon them. In the back of the church, Arthur and Oliver played tug of war with a familiar, plush object before the funeral could start.

"Come on, Oliver! She should be buried with 'im!" Arthur tries to convince his brother to let go of the stuffed animal he held so tightly in his arms.

"No! I won't let 'im go!"

"Please, Oliver," he begs, tugging harder.

"No! He's all I 'ave left of 'er!" Tears poured down the boy's cheeks, making Arthur sigh.

"Fine." The older sibling releases the bear and embraces his brother. He sniffles as tears welled in his blue eyes. "I'm going to miss 'er too.

Oliver held Teddy close to him as he began to sob. It was all that was left.

All that was left of the girl who took them in.

--------------------------------------------

Three reapers, a demon, a doll, eight humans, and an angel attended your funeral. It showed just how many friends were made during your journey in the Black Butler world. Grell Sutcliffe, William T. Spears, The Undertaker, Sebastian Michaelis, Drossel Keinz, Ciel Phantomhive, Elizabeth Midford, Arthur, Oliver, Ash Landers, Finny, Mey-rin, Tanaka, and Baldroy were all in attendance, and they would all miss you dearly, for you had left an impression on each.

This...this was your true family.

Somewhere, up in the heavens, painful screams filled the land of color bars. A woman screamed loudly at the top of her lungs because of all the images flowing through her brain at once. Painful images of murders, mysteries, and...comedies? Movies, T.V. shows. Hell, the entire internet was being forced into her brain, making her head feel as though it would explode.

Just what was this?
Who is this maiden?
Why is she seeing such things?
Why?
How could she be dead,
Yet still alive?

It'S tImE

To WaKe Up NoW,

Y/N