I gasp lightly and groan, "I did, didn't I."

Sara laughs to herself and smiles, "Oh wow. You really said that?"

Mila gasps, "Lets all decide something for her!"

I sigh to myself, hanging my head slightly, "Oh kami - sama..."

(God...)

They all gather into a tight group and once they agree, Lucy grins, "Alright..."

After hearing it, my eyes widen and my face gets red, "No no no!" I exclaim loudly.

Lucy pushes my out of my seat before I know it and Surya pushes me towards their table.

I stumble a little bit and gather glances from a couple people.

I clear my throat and head for the male skater's table, including Mari and Minako.

"Oh, Mizore!" Yuuri exclaims as he spots me.

I nervously wave as everyone's head turns towards me.

"Mizore - chan~!" Chris says with a dazzling smile.

"Hi!" Victor exclaims with a happy smile.

Yuri throws me a glance and a tiny smile as Otabek gives me a nod.

Phichit grins as me with a strange glint in his eyes.

I sigh, "Hi everyone."

"What brings you over here?" Chris asks.

"Oh...!" I say in realization that I have no fake reason planned.

"Ano, just... decided to come over." I say, shrugging in the process.

(Um,)

Snickers come from the table behind me as Chris smiles and grabs a chair from behind and dragging it next to him.

"Thank you." I say and sit down next to him. "Mizore ~ ! You left us!" I hear Lucy call out.

I turn and stick out my tongue at them before smiling back at this group, "So anything interesting being talked about?"

Yuuri laughs nervously, "N - nothing at all...!"

"Weren't we just talking about the banquet?" Yuri asks. I burst out laughing as the Japanese man turns red.

"Oh, Yuuri. Do you finally remember?" I ask. "Eh? You knew he didn't?" Victor asks.

I chuckle, "Of course! He asked me in the morning." He groans and covers his face.

"Do you want to see the pictures?" Chris asks and passes his phone after my nod.

I chuckle as I find ones with him and Yuuri on the pole.

"Ah! Yuuri! You were so drunk!" I exclaim with laughter.

Yuuri sighs, "Mizore~!" 

I grin as I hand Chris back his phone.

"Oi! Mizore~!" I hear Ruby call out.

"Hm?" I turn to see all of them standing up.

"Oh, i'll be back." I say before standing and walking over.

"We're all leaving now." Surya says.

"Oh! Well I guess i'll see you all after tomorrow."

They all nod and Lucy hands my bag over, "Good luck!" 

"Good luck to everyone too!" I answer back with a smile.

Once they all file out, I walk back to the other table and sit back down.

"Hey! Victor, Yuuri, what's with the bracelets?" 

I look over and smile, "I got it for the two of them."

"Eh?" Mari and Minako look over at me surprised.

I smile and chuckle sheepishly.

"Hi!" A sudden loud voice exclaims.

Everyone looks over to JJ's sudden appearance.

"Well, tomorrow's an early start. Better call it a night." Victor says as we all file out in a line, leaving.

"Huh, what? Hey, wait a minute."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has had a good day so far! I finally have an important announcement to make! 

I hope some of you like Attack on Titan or Shingeki No Kyojin and our wonderful Commander of the Survey Corps because my friend @aesthetic-lucy is starting off her story, Honorable. The first chapter is already up and it's amazing...! So I do suggest to go read it. :3

Well, that's kind of it. I hope you liked the chapter...! Voting, commenting, and sharing helps so much! And i'm super glad people are reading this and enjoying it! 

Sorry if there's any mistakes, I try and go through to fix any before publishing it.

Have a great day~!

- Author-chan