Chapter 1

slight warning: this story contains a little bit of mature language, but not much.  talks about sensitive topic like abuse, self harm, and depression, so be advised if these topics trigger you.

disclaimer....
this storyline is totally made up with the use of real characters. these character do not resemble them in real life as i have given them their own traits and ways of acting. i love every one of these characters and i know in real life they may not be in love, which is why i remind you that this story is strictly fiction.

all of the ideas on this book have come from my head, if you want to use one of these ideas please ask as plagiarism is very frowned upon.

Mackenzie

"Cmon Kenzie we have to leave now!" my mom said as she grabbed my suitcase and went out to the car.

Today I was going over my best friend Lauren Orlando's house to stay for a while.

I grabbed my backpack and went outside into the car. 

"About time," my mom said as she took off driving.  It took a little bit with traffic, but were there soon.

I rang the door bell, and Mer answered.  Before we could say anything Lauren came running over.

"Kenzie!" Lauren called, trapping me in a giant hug.  I squeezed her back and we stood like that until Johnny came over to pry us apart.

"Okay cmon we got places to be," he said laughing and pulling me into a hug.

"Mhm you were just jealous, let's go Kenz," Lauren said taking my hand and pulling me up to her room.

She made sure to close the door behind us as we jumped into her bed and snuggled under the blankets.

"So, what's all this I hear about a certain someone with Brandon Rowland?" she asked me.

"I'm honestly not sure, it all came out of no where.  All the sudden everyone was talking about how he likes me and it's so overwhelming," I replied.

"Well you'll always know the number one ship in my heart," she smiled.

I rolled my eyes because I knew what she was referring to Johnny and me.  Honestly I have never even considered the possibility of us going out.

"Either way, Hayden and I just broke up so I'm not looking for a relationship right now," I said leaving her with a frown.

"Well on that note, let's go get some snacks," she said climbing off her bed and opening the door.

We went downstairs to see Johnny sitting at the table on his phone eating goldfish.  I went over to take some, but he slapped my hand in the process.

"Ow!" I screamed.

"Hands off," he said going back to what he was doing.

I walked over to Lauren who had a big smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, but turn around," she whispered.

I turned around to see Johnny staring at me, but he quickly reverted his eyes back to his phone.

I turned around at the feeling of my cheeks heating up and tried to avoid eye contact with Lauren.

"Someone's blushing," she whispered walking past me to the fridge.

I took a deep breath before following her over to the table.  We all sat down eating snacks and playing on our phones until Lauren broke the silence.

"John," she said.

"Hm," he said looking up from his phone.

"Five bucks says you can't push Mackenzie into the pool," she said looking at me.

A giant smirk appeared on his face as he extended his hand to shake Lauren's.

"Oh no, no, no," I said getting up and backing away.

He got up off his chair and starting walking after me, while Lauren got out her camera.

"John, don't you dare," I said backing up, looking at him.

"I'm sorry Kenz, but I want that five dollars," he said walking after me.

I kept backing up until I ran into the couch, I turned around to look behind me and I felt someone's hands around my waist.

I turned back around to find my self face to face with Johnny.  We both stood there frozen until he bent down and threw me over his shoulder.  I heard Lauren squeal.

"John!" I screamed, "put me down!"

He just kept walking to the pool room.  He opened the door and walked to edge of the pool.

"John, don't you dare," I said in a serious tone.

He put he down and looked me in the eyes for a good second before pushing me backwards.

As I fell back into the pool, I grabbed his hands, pulling him in with me.

We fell down into the pool, and I was waiting to hit the bottom, but I never did.

I quickly struggled to swim to the top, and finally I made it up, gasping for air.

"Forget how to swim?" he joked.

"Not funny," I coughed out.

He extended his hand for me, and pulled me to the edge, where he moved it to around my waist.

I looked down at his hand before looking up and meeting his eyes which were already on me. 

We were brought back to reality by the sound of Lauren squealing about how she got it all on video.

Well played Lauren Orlando, well played.

**********************************
Hello everyone, it's riarklerucas back with another story.

Except this time it's a Jenzie one.

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, please leave a like and comment :)

xoxo