Chapter 7

Song in multimedia: Cash Money Millionaires- Project Bitch

"I can't believe you don't know how to cook." Alexis said as she placed the shrimp and chicken tacos on Rico's kitchen table.

"That don't matter now, cause you here." Rico smiled as he sat at the table.

It's been a week since Alexis and Rico have been dating and everything's going good so far. He's accepting her for who she is and he's taking the time to learn more about her. Alexis cleared up that her brother really didn't have anything to do with the shooting, but Anthony and Rico still dislike each other. When Anthony found out Alexis was not only having sex with Rico, but dating him he had a lot to say about it. He knew she wasn't going to listen so he let it go.

"You doing something today?" Rico asked as he stuffed his mouth.

"Nah, but I got a birthday party to host tomorrow." She put sour cream on her taco.

"What kind of party?" He raised his eyebrow.

"A sweet sixteen and she's a girl." Alexis playfully rolled her eyes.

"Oh okay. But I was asking because I wanted to take you out today before I go to work."

"Awww, our first date." She grinned super hard.

"Yeah, so dress nice. I mean, you ain't gotta be dressy, but you know... leave the bandana at home."

"What's wrong with my bandanas? It's apart of my look." Alexis adjusted her blue bandana.

"Nothing, but I don't want you looking like you gone rob the place. You could keep that on, just without the bandana." He laughed.

"Fine, but speaking of." Alexis stood up and pulled a camouflage bandana from her back pocket.

She folded it in half and brought it over to Rico, tying it around his head. To her, this was like a promise ring or a symbol of her feelings. It was her favorite bandana and she thought it would be cute to let him have it.

"You giving me Juvie in '99." She stepped back and looked at it.

"What's this for?" He laughed.

"To let all these hoes know who you for. Don't lose it or we'll be fighting." She went back to her seat.

"Thanks, I'll keep it for forever." He smiled and continued eating his food.

Once they finished their food, Rico got ready to take Alexis on their first date. Alexis was excited because she had never been on a date before. Rico was kind of excited too because he thinks Alexis is going to enjoy where he's taking her.

"Let's go, slim fine." He took Alexis by the waist and walked outside.

They got into Rico's car and Alexis couldn't stop smiling. When she got nervous she talked non-stop so her mouth was running like a motor right now. She was eager to know the location of their date, but Rico wouldn't tell her. He was surprising her with a trip to the art museum. Even though Alexis is hardheaded, he isn't letting up by showing her there's more to life.

"Where are we?" Alexis looked around as Rico parked his car on a lot.

"Get out and see." He unlocked the doors.

Alexis realized the location once they got closer to the building. With a smile on her face, she grabbed Rico's hand and entered the art museum. Not that many people knew about her artistic talents, but those who did never made the effort for her to continue it or take it to the next level.