Chapter 5

Song in multimedia: Jo Jackson- Double(Plummer)

After two months of knowing each other, Rico and Alexis are spending more and more time with one another. Even though the deal was strictly sex, they're beginning to develop a friendship. Alexis is already crushing and sprung over his sex. Rico still thinks she's a little girl compared to him, but that doesn't stop him from putting her to sleep at least once a week.

"You fat as hell." Rico laughed as he snapped a picture of Alexis.

"Shut up

"Shut up. I haven't eaten all day." She threw a french fry over the table.

"Chill out, girl." He dodged the fry that came towards his face.

"You need to be eating your food so we can leave." She finished her last chicken strip.

"Why you rushing?"

"The DJ starts soon and I have to meet Rudy there."

"Mmh." He put his head down and started back eating.

Alexis knew Rico was tripping because he doesn't approve of certain things she does. Even though she likes him, she brushed it off because he's not her man. As he ate his food, Alexis smiled to herself.

"What?" He wiped his mouth and slightly laughed.

"Nothing. So when we gone have another movie night?"

"We could have one tonight, but you going out so." He shrugged.

"Really, Rico. I'll be back before it gets too dark. You work tonight? If not you can come over my place."

"I wasn't off, but I'm sure my uncle doesn't need me on a Monday night. Should I bring some rubbers or we just chilling?" He licked his bottom lip.

"Just chilling, but bring em just in case."

"Cool, and don't be tryna play no wack ass movie like last time." He stood up from his seat and gathered his trash.

"We didn't even watch the movie last time." Alexis walked behind him out the door.

"Cause it was wack, son." He laughed.

They got inside of Rico's car and left the Popeyes parking lot. He continued to put a smile on Alexis' face while she laughed at his jokes. After knowing him for a small amount of time, she now realizes he's nothing that she first imagined him to be. He's a gentleman and he doesn't bullshit around like the other guys she's been with.

"I can drop you off at the DJ instead of taking you all the way home to your car." He suggested.

"I'd appreciate it." She responded.