24. We'd Meet Again

The morning just got up, Hayden is still asleep when she feels Oliver drop some kisses in her neck. He wraps his arms around her and sticks his chest against her back. She feels one of his hands resting on her belly and caressing it gently. She smiles and inspires slowly.

A few months have passed and she is now in her fifth month of pregnancy. She had a visit to the doctor a week ago and everything is fine. They can't yet determine the sex of the baby, she will know it only at birth.

"She didn't give too many shots that night?" Oliver asks, his hot breath caressing her skin. Obviously he is still persuaded that it's a girl.

"No, not too much," she replies, laying her hand on Oliver's. But at that very moment, she may feel a little squeeze at the spot where Oliver's hand lay.

Hayden turns to face him, she puts a hand on his cheek and she kisses him passionately. Kisses hungry. She runs her hands through his black hair and moans as he kisses her neck and gently bites her skin.

"I want you, right now," Hayden moaned. She can already feel Oliver's erection grow up against her belly.

Oliver comes over her, and she spreads her legs so that he fits at best on her. He kisses her in the neck and then kisses her skin as he reaches her breasts. He takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks it slowly, causing a thrill of pleasure that goes straight down between her legs.

She caresses his hair, he kisses her breasts with ardor and slides his hands along her hips and then to her buttocks. He goes up to her face and kisses her languorously.

She wraps her legs around his hips and he enters her with a simple hip. Hayden clings to his neck and moans in his ear as he accelerates the motion, groaning in her neck.

"Oh, wait," Hayden moaned. She knows that Oliver doesn't dare go too hard because of her belly that is starting to take up a lot of space.

She pushes Oliver gently on the side, he falls on his back in the bed and she rides astride him. She slides slowly on his cock and she rides him with ardor, her hands resting on his chest and head bent back, moaning his name as she let the pleasure invade her.

Oliver admires her, his eyes full of desire and pleasure, bouncing on his cock, her breasts swinging with every little jump she makes. He slides his hand on her breasts and then towards her neck.

He straightened up to take her in his arms and kiss her, her breasts against his chest. He kisses her neck, her breasts, sucks a nipple. She sticks her fingernails into the sensitive skin of his shoulders as she moans louder. His hands go down on her ass to help her to move while she is about to have an orgasm.

"That's it, sweetheart, let you go..." groaned Oliver. He feels he is about to come too.

Hayden feels an incredibly powerful pleasure of invading her and she totally loses control of the situation as a powerful orgasm, one of the strongest she has ever had, traces her body.

She tightens Oliver against her as she comes, she moans incoherent words, eyes closed. The orgasm is so powerful that she feels herself slowly vanish. Oliver whispers naughty words in her ear, holding her firmly in his arms while she is in total ecstasy.

She hears him groaning in her neck, biting her skin slightly as she feels a hot liquid spilling inside her. He lets out a rattle of pleasure, savoring his own orgasm. She can feel his heart pounding, her breasts against his chest. Oliver plunges his head into her neck, resuming his breath.

"Oh, Hayden, I love you so much..." whispers Oliver between two breaths. He kisses her tenderly, running a hand through her hair.

"My baby," Hayden said breathlessly, stroking his cheek with a smile.