6. Dinner And More If Affinities

Hayden is busy working in her kitchen. She decided to make a roast chicken with a gratin of potatoes for dinner. And for someone who isn't used to cooking, it's rather successful. She hopes the dish will please Oliver. She provided a chocolate and caramel cake for dessert.

She checks the cooking of the chicken in the oven, then removes her apron. The table is ready, everything is ready, only Oliver is missing. Hayden looks at her watch, he should not be long.

It was a rather strange day. First the vulgar words of Sister Mary Eunice, then Oliver who tries to kiss her. She had wanted it too, it's true, but it's too early.

Oliver pleases her, everything in him pleases her. She knows she doesn't feel that friendship for him. But she is afraid of attaching herself and being abandoned again. She doesn't want to relive a heartbreaking love story.

As she swims in her thoughts, someone knocks on the door. Hayden will open and Oliver is in front of her, smiling. Always impeccably dressed.

I brought wine." he said, raising the bottle to show her.

Hayden smiled. "Oh white, I love it!" She said taking the bottle to look at the label.

"Come in, please." She moves away to let him in.

Oliver enters the apartment, removes his trench coat and his costume jacket. Hayden approaches him.

"Give them to me, I'll put them on the couch." she says. Oliver hands her up and she places them on the back of her sofa.

They then sit at the table and chat over a glass of wine. Oliver tells her about his day, Kit Walker, and about some Lana who would have asked him for help to get in touch with her "friend".

Oliver tells that he has been seeing this "friend", a certain Wendy Peyser. But when he reached her house, there was no one, yet the door was open and a window. He would have found blood spots on a carpet in her house.

"You mean BloodyFace is still free?" Hayden asks during the conversation.

"Probably," Oliver answers, smoking his cigarette. "But I'm here for you, don't worry."

When Oliver speaks the end of his sentence, he places his hand on hers. Hayden smiles at him, they look at each other long before she gets up.

"I'll get the chicken out of the oven, it must be ready." She said, a little perturbed.

They quietly eat the dish by talking. Hayden realizes that Oliver has taken off his glasses. She had never seen him without, his gaze is even more piercing and deep without them.

"It's very good," he said, sipping a sip of his wine. "I didn't know you were such a good cook."

Hayden laughed lightly, her glass of wine in her hand. "I have more than one trick in my bag."

"I like this." Said Oliver, a charming smile.

Once their plates are empty, Hayden gets up and clears the table. She places the plates in the sink and begins to wash them. She suddenly feels Oliver's presence behind her.

"You need help?" He asks gently.

"No, don't worry, you're my guest." Replied Hayden.

She feels Oliver getting closer and closer to her. She can smell the scent of his cologne and his after shave. She feels his two hands resting on her hips and his breath near her ear. She can't help but shudder at this contact.

He sticks his face into her hair. She feels his hands gripping her hips firmly. He begins to kiss her delicately in the neck.

Feeling him so close to her is intoxicating. Part of her wants to let go, but the other is trying to resist because she knows very well what will happen.

"Oliver, we can't..." Hayden whispers, her eyes closed.

"Why not?" He asks between kisses. "That would be lying to me if you told me you don't want to."

His kisses in her neck become more hungry. Hayden turns to face him, they look at each other long before kissing. She can't resist. It would be lying if she said that he didn't attract her.

They kiss passionately, Hayden passes a hand behind his neck, stroking a few hair. He draws her against him, his hands falling on her buttocks. Hayden begins to remove his tie quickly.

"Let's go to my room." She said between their kiss.

She grabs Oliver by his shirt and leads him to her room, smiling.

They undress quickly between kisses and then lie down in bed. Oliver is on her, he begins to kiss her in the neck, then he goes down to her breasts. She runs her hands through his hair as he sucks one of her nipples. She moaned, she would never have imagined that his mouth made such an effect on her.

He repeats the same action with her other breast. She feels his hands caress her clit with small circles. She moaned even louder, as he kissed her again in the neck, sometimes biting her skin.

"If I hurt you, tell me," Oliver moaned, staring into her eyes. "I don't control myself sometimes..."

"I like this." Hayden answers between moaning, smiling.

Oliver sticks two fingers inside her, without letting go of her eyes. She passes a hand on his cheek, and begins to groan and close her eyes.

"I didn't think you so naughty, Hayden." Said Oliver, referring to what she said just before, a provocative smile on his lips.

His fingers still move in her, but she has only one desire, feel him inside her. Oliver kisses her savagely as he pulls out his fingers and penetrates her suddenly, deeply.

Hayden moans so hard she's sure her neighbors could hear her. She clings to Oliver and bites him lightly on the shoulder, surprised to feel him so deeply in her.

He's not moving. He looks at her, his mouth wide open, as surprised as she is, surely.

After a little while, he starts to move his hips. Gently at first, stronger and deeply then. Hayden moaned louder and louder. It's been so long that she didn't make love like that. She had forgotten the pleasure that it might bring. But it had never been that strong. Oliver is the first to make her feel that way.

While he makes love to her wildly, Hayden feels something to explode in her. Oliver kisses her in the neck, then his mouth finds a nipple. It doesn't take more to Hayden to come. She feels the orgasm explode inside her. She screams with pleasure, shouting his name repeatedly.

"That's it!" Groaned Oliver, watching her come.

At the same moment, Hayden feels him coming inside her. He moaned in her neck, biting it with pleasure. He gives two, three hip strokes before lying on her, heavy breathing.

"Oh god," whispers Oliver, trying to control his breathing.

Hayden caresses his hair gently. She listens to his heart beating fast. She doesn't know what to say.

Oliver straightened up to lie beside her on his back. Hayden stretches out on the side, a hand caressing the hair of his chest, she looks at him.

It was incredible. So good. But she can't help but think that all this is a big mistake.