9. I Missed You

Oliver poses Hayden violently on his desk. He kisses her passionately, teasing her tongue with his. She pulls on his tie to draw him against her. She wraps her legs around his hips to block him against her.

"God, I missed you..." Hayden groaned as Oliver kissed her sensually in the neck.

She places her hand behind his neck and gently plunges her nails into his sensitive skin. Oliver growls with pleasure, she knows that he loves when she claws or bites him when they make love.

He slides the shoulder straps of her summer dress along her shoulders, releasing her breasts to fresh air. He takes one breast firmly in his hand, while he sucks the nipple from the other breast. He doesn't pay attention, he sucks savagely, as hungry.

Hayden pulls his hair as he pinches the other nipple between his fingers. He doesn't want to be gentle this time, he must unburden his anger.

He straightened up and took off his glasses and his suit jacket. He unbuttoned his pants and slid it along his thighs. He passes a hand under Hayden's dress and removes her panties without delicacy.

Hayden releases his erection from his underwear and she takes him in her hand firmly, beginning sensually to caress him.

Oliver groaned, closing his eyes, his mouth between open. He grabs Hayden by the neck to regain control. He opens his eyes and looks at her as a predator coming to trap his prey.

"I wouldn't be gentle this time." He approaches his member against her entrance.

"I deserved it." Hayden looks at him with desire, a slight naughty smile.

He grunts, inundated with desire because of what she has just said. He suddenly penetrates her, ignoring whether he has just hurt her or not. Hayden lets out a cry of pleasure, unprepared for him to penetrate so violently.

Oliver puts his mouth on hers to contain her moans. He fucks her like a man possessed, worrying only about his own pleasure.

"You have to be quiet." He moaned. "We could be surprised."

"That wouldn't displease you." Hayden whispers between her moans.

Oliver feels a wave of pleasure crossing his body to this thought. Imagine Sister Jude or someone else, surprising him to fuck Hayden on his desk.

He feels that this idea also excited her, he felt her tightened around his member and a wave of liquid coat his erection. He watches Hayden savor her orgasm, eyes closed with open mouth, letting out a cry. Oliver puts a hand on her mouth to stifle her cries of pleasure.

As she recovered from her orgasm, Oliver withdrew and took her out of the desk. He turned her back to him, he put a hand in her neck to make her bend down on the desk.

He holds her hips firmly, and enters her again. She moaned harder and harder, scratching the desk under the effect of pleasure.

The angle of the position is perfect, he can penetrate her deeply. And see her at his mercy, moaning with pleasure on his desk, her buttocks jumping with each hip shot, makes him mad.

"Oh god, Oliver!" Hayden straightened up and ran his hand behind Oliver's neck.

He kisses her in the neck, bites her skin. He passes a hand under one of her legs to incite her to put it on the desk. The position is exquisite. He feels he is coming to the end. Hayden's cries of pleasure seem distant as he feels his orgasm approach.

He felt her tighten once more around his cock as he takes her to orgasm a second time. He can no longer hold back then he comes into her. He lets out a groan as orgasm invades his body.

He sticks his head into Hayden's neck as he tries to catch his breath. His heart beats so hard he wonders if it will not explode.

He savors the flowery scent of Hayden, and the smell of honey that emerges from her hair. He realizes how much he missed her last days and feeling her again near him calms him.

"I missed you more..." Oliver whispers as he kisses her neck.

He withdrew from her, putting on his underwear and trousers. Hayden also hands over her dress. She still has rosy cheeks by orgasm. The storm still rages outside, they had totally forgotten the storm during their moment of passion.

"Looks like we're going to be stuck here a while." Oliver just put his glasses back and looks out the window of his office.

"I was scared." Hayden approaches him to watch the storm rage out. "I was afraid of attachment and losing you, the only man I knew betrayed me, I didn't want to duplicate the same thing with you."

"You are the first woman to enter my life." Oliver looks at Hayden with a sincere smile. "I've never trusted a woman since my mother gave up."

Oliver passes an arm in her back and draws her towards him to take her in his arms.

"I'm not so perfect as you think." Hayden pretends to be interested in his tie, not daring to look at him. "I've made a lot of mistakes in my life."

Oliver raises her chin to force her to look at him.

"We have all our little secrets." He smiled before kissing her tenderly.