He pulled down to the 5th creme colored house on the left and parked.

We exited out and walked up the steps as Trey knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing a rather tall nice looking man. His hair was small little curls, tattoos on the side of his face and all along his arms with the cutest plumped lips and strongest jawline I've ever seen.

He gave Trey a little shake hug thing or whatever as he nodded at Key

His eyes landed on me with an unreadable stare that made me a little uncomfortable for a second.

"Wassup ladies. Feel free to make yo' selves comfortable." He told us and then proceeded to the living room.

Trey and his friend King? I think took a seat on the couch and me and key occupied the other.

Trey's friend appears to be rolling something in a paper.

"Wassup woe'? Everything good?" Trey questions his friend.

He shrugs not paying him attention has he finishes rolling the paper.

"Everything straight. Why you round' here?" He looks over at him.

"Brought lil shawty over here and her friend to chill." He spoke as he got up and walked over to key.

"Come in the back with me right quick." He whispers into Key's ear which I clearly heard.

She gives him a big kool-aid smile as she turns to me.

"You good out here?" She asks as she gets up.

"I'm okay." I lied.

She nodded and walked into the back.

I looked back over at King as he was now smoking whatever he was rolling just a few minutes ago and all into his phone.

I started getting nervous just sitting here with a man I didn't know nor the other man in the room with my friend.

How careless could I be?

"You good ova' there lady?" He questions as he gazes at me.

"Yes I'm fine." He nodded but he was still looking at me as if he was trying to read me.

"What's ya' name?"

"Anastasia." I told him softly.

"Alright. You know who I am Anastasia?" He sits up more in the couch as he puts whatever he was smoking in the small black ashtray.

I was a little confused." My apologies but no I don't I'm sorry." I looked down at my hands.

"Look at me when ya' talkin' lady, all outta respect. You eva' heard of a nigga named King Alsina?" I raised my head and looked at him as he spoke calmly with his heavy but also attractive accent.

The name did sound familiar but I also have never went out much either.

"It sounds familiar, but I don't go no where to hear or see anyone." I spoke softly.

He didn't respond at first but still held my stare. He made everything feel so intense.

"I'm the nigga who runs this here city. That's all you needa know."

"Okay." I nodded.

"You so innocent, I can tell by the vibe I'm getting off you. A girl like you shouldn't be downtown outchea' in these streets lady." He spoke with no emotion in his voice.

"I know, my friend wanted me to come cause she didn't wanna be alone with her friend." I fiddle with my hands.

He arched his eyebrow up and poked his lips out.

"The same broad back there by herself with out you fuckin with my nigga? Yeah she don't wanna be by herself alright." He shook his head as his phone started ringing.

He picked it up as he started conversing with whom ever was on the other line.

I was paying no attention until he said something that stood to my attention.

"Yeah ima body that nigga DJ tonight."

"Ion care bruh. It's gone be done tonight ya' heard me?"

"Bet." He hung up as he got up and made his way to he back.

A few minutes later he returned with Trey and Key.

"Me and Trey gone drop y'all off, we got some shit to do. It was nice meeting y'all ladies." He said all that while keeping his gaze on me once again.

"It was nice meeting you." I replied softly as we all exited out the house.

What a day.