Neptunes POV

Neptune was a bit irritated due to being escorted out of Pluto's block, by Hydra no less. Proteus looked angry herself.
"Where to next Proteus." Neptune strided forward in the orbit. At the moment she had forgotten where she was going.
"I recall you asking to see Mars," Proteus said.
There they were. Calm for a moment, heading towards Mars. They landed on the block and were greeted by several metors snarling at them.
Of course he had to be a fellow general. Leading these into war. God.
The two could hear faint yelling coming from behind closed doors.
"The hell ith going on here!"
Mercury.
"It's not my fault that thing came here! You deal with foreign affairs!" Mars yelled behind the doors. Neptune burst the doors open to see the two yelling at each other. Mars in roman style clothing and Mercury in his business suit.  The two became silent. Neptune walked forward and turned towards Mars.
"What seems to be the issue?"
"There's some thing running around the block." Mars messed with the edge of his toga.  Mercury cursed under his breath.
"What is it?"
"Some black hole."
Neptune's eyes widened after hearing that news.
"Your joking? We already have a issue with a.. Proteus what is he again?"
"A assassin ma'am."
Mercury scurried towards the two. "The hell!"
"Explain." Mars grumbled.
Neptune told as much as the story as she could. The Saturn story, Juno, his fake persona, the escape. Before she was interrupted by Mercury.
"I leave you bitcheth alone for ten goddamn theonth and now thereth a crathed a-ath,athhh, asssssthhh, goddamn it whatever! Trying to fucking kill Earth and Thaturn gave him control over motht of the nuclear weaponth. Fucking fantathic." Mercury was practically yelling now. His voice sounded sarcastic and irritated.
"So you said that Mercury would be in charge of the black hole."
"I'm not going to therve that fucking thing itths terrifying!"
"Black holes aren't that bad."
"Neptune you don't understand that thingths a fucking monther."
Neptune shot a confused look towards Mars.  She still had no idea what he meant.
"Neptune you look for it!"
Neptune rolled her eyes. "Very well. But only if you come with me."
"Fuck you."
Neptune, Proteus, and Mercury headed out.
"What are we looking for again."
"A black hole,"both Proteus and Mercury said at the same time.
"Thut the fuck up," Mercury said.
Proteus furrowed her brow and turned away from Mercury. Neptune rolled her eyes. "So this apparent monster as you say, looks like what?"
"Thome weird ath thider thing!" Mercury cried before shrieking.
Neptune was startled at the sudden movement. She felt Proteus latch onto her dress. She heard gurgling, coughing, cracking, short screams. She looked in the direction Proteus was focused on. There she saw it.
Two faces seemed to be on the back of the head. One sounding like it was choking on salvia while the other let out blood curturling screams. It's limbs where fused together with blood peeking out of a few joints. The mouths on the two were fused together. It coughed up dark red liquid onto the ground. It was similar to a spider.  It hissed at passerbys, scurrying around as fast as it could.
Then it turned around to face Neptune.