Pluto's Pov

There he was.  

A old planet, that Pluto had crossed paths with before.  Who owned the crumbling block.

Who died.

Sekhmet snarled,  Orcus's grasp was loosening on him.  Sekhmet squirmed from Orcus's grasp and turned around to face Orcus.

And hit him across the face.

Orcus let out a squeal and fell to the ground.  Charon grimaced for a minute before turning to the planets.  "He's fine." He waved his hand away and smiled sheepishly.  Pluto was still in a state of shock.    So Charon had been raising the dead in her block.

She had never known Sek well,  he was just someone who was there.  Yet now he's angry and looked ready to kill.  Pluto took a step forward and held her hands out in front of her as if taming a wild animal.   "Sekhmet.." she was extremely curious.  Charon may be a scientist, but bringing a hunk of rock back o life?  "Where are the animals," he snarled at her.  Pluto jumped back, meanwhile behind her the planet Earth had brought along was in awe.  "Sek." she ran forward.  Sekhmet attempted to lunge at her.  The planet jumped backward and looked wrecked.  Earth gripped the planets arm.  "Charon put him back down there!" Pluto shouted.  Charon's face flushed.  "Well you see that'll be a bit difficult with our escort knocked out there."  Charon gestured to Orcus, on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Charon I told you to put him down there!" Pluto stepped forward willing to shove the guy down there herself.  Charon ran behind Sek and grabbed his arm and tugged him back into the closet.  Of course there was a lot of screaming.  Charon closed the door behind him and locking before running as far away from it as he can.  

Charon looked around.  He saw Orcus still on the ground, the new planet looking distraught, Earth frightened, and Pluto visibly angry.  Charon turned to everyone.  "Well it looks like I've made a terrible mistake," he stated.  "So.. who wants to see who Saturn hired." Charon was already heading towards the exit.  He must know that they have to get rid of Sekhmet somehow.  

But Pluto would do anything to get out of block with a rabid, undead, planet.

Earth followed quickly before turning around.  "Phobos are you coming," Earth asked.  "No, go ahead." Phobos stared at Charon's door.  Earth eventually turned back around and followed Pluto and Charon.  

Soon arriving the block Saturn was on.  He automatically ran up gripping a cross in his hands.  "Ah yes come in guys!  Your really gonna like this guy."  Saturn ran in.  Pluto knew the guy was crazy.  "Saturn whats this guy in charge of."  Pluto followed Saturn as she asked him the question.  "Ah, nuclear radiation."  

You see, despite being insane, Saturn was still in charge of most weapons due to the back that before he was crazy, he was the sun's favorite.  She's very busy now and forgot to switch his job.  Now everyone's just praying that he doesn't accidentally blow up the galaxy.  Pluto just cringed internally and continued to walk forward.  "Whats his name," Pluto asked.  Saturn turned.  "Papa John." He said with a entirely serious tone of voice.  Well Saturn is a bit insane in a way.  Every way.  Pluto turned around to see Earth.  Earth looked rather confused.  

They enter a door leading into a control room.  In the center was a asteroid in a trench coat.  They looked absolutely ecstatic by the fact that they got to be in charge here.  "Ah, John!" Saturn walked forward.  The asteroid turned around.  Earth got a look of dismay on her face.  Pluto stood for a bit, she recognized him, she didn't know where though.  He had a tacky piece of what looked like fur on his upper lip.  It wasn't real.  Earth took a few steps back.  Charon looked uneasy.  The asteroid looked at Charon and smiled.  "Ah Charon!" So he knew Charon?  Pluto wasn't aware of this.  Charon glanced to the left.  "Who are you again?" Charon shifted his feet uncomfortably.  One of them was lying, most likely Charon.  "Thanks for the comet dust." "Papa John" winked at Charon then turned back towards Saturn.  "Ah so you know this moon?  Good!  This is great!"  Saturn cried joyfully.  Charon continued to deny this while the asteroid looked a bit confused.  "But Charon remember- I don't know you."  Pluto glared at Charon.  This was a bit unbearable to watch.  "Um, what are you in charge of?" Pluto asked gesturing to John.  "Nuclear arms."  

Pluto was taken aback.  That's strange.

They continued out.  Earth had small chunks of rock protruding from her shoulders.  "That's not good," Charon said.  He was seated on Earth's shoulder that didn't have sharp rocks floating off it.  He was safe for now, Pluto knew that if she got mad at Charon while Earth was like this it'd get worse.  

"Earth whats wrong?"

"Him."

"What about him?"

"Chico, Ch- Chicxulub."

Pluto stopped dead in her tracks.  She was already practically falling in the orbit all the time, but this time she actually started floating away.  

"Pluto!" Charon cried and turned around.

Pluto snapped out of it.  She quickly tried to make her way back to the orbit but felt a hand wrap around her.  Earth locked eyes with her and pulled her back into the orbit. 

Chico was Pluto's asteroid.  He was good.  Had fun usually messing with shoes with wheels at the heels that emitted sparks.  Things went downhill from there.  He became criminal.   He was most famous for attempting to kill Earth.  He used the sparks to lit bombs.  He didn't kill earth, but he did kill a species.  

"We have to tell Jupiter."