Neptune's Pov

"Admiral Neptune!", Neptune's constellation came running. They reconginized the voice as soon as it was heard, Pisces. Neptune turned around to see the constellation frantically scurring towards her. Her hair was a frizzy mess. Her brown orbs in chaos, but of course she always had a grin on her face no matter what happened.

Neptune respected it and loathed it at the same time.

"Yes Pisces calm down!", Neptune sighed.

"Im sorry madam!", Pisces exclaimed brushing her skirt off, which was a dark shade of purple.  "I needed to give you a message!"

Neptune's eyes went wide.  "From who is that message from?", she demanded.

"Earth.", Pisces said. "She would like to know prison arrangements."

Neptune groaned.  Aside from being a general she also was a authority and discussed prison arrangements.  Jupiter would jump to have any criminal placed in their prison. "I'm the toughest!" and "I'll keep them in line!", were the main arguments.  That's when Neptune decided that their prison placement would be determined on where they were found.  If you didn't own a prison on your block and it just so happened to be the one they were found they'd be placed in the nearest one.

Prison arrangements often meant chaos and everyone getting dragged into a mess about some misbehaving asteroid or star. 

"Fetch me Thalassa and Naiad.", she grumbled, rubbing her temples. 

Pisces happily sprinted down the hallway into the moons quarters.  Neptune paced down the hallway awaiting her two moons.  This arrangement was going to cut into precious training time for the army.  The black holes were recently  on the prowl and we're acting suspicious. 

The black holes are groups of solar systems split into several groups.  They were currently in a war between the milky way and the orbit.
Sometimes two against one doesn't give you the advantage.

Pisces skipped back with two moons. One holding a book and looking quite tired. The other was jumpy and fidgeting all over the place.
That was Thalassa and Naiad all right.

"Ok Pisces. I thank you for the message.  One last thing. Tell Proteus to tell the soilders I will be gone for a considerable amount of time."
Pft, Considerable. 
Pisces nodded and ran down the hallway.
Neptune had no way to touch her moons. They'd freeze.
"Moons."
Thalassa dropped her book and did a salute.  Naiad did the same.
"Yes admiral!", They shouted in unison.

"You two follow me.", Neptune demanded.

"Where?", questioned Thalassa crossing her arms.

"Into the orbit.", Neptune sarcastically remarked.

"Haha very funny.  We're already in the orbit now answer.", Thalassa muttered.

Thalassa was one of Neptune's fiercest moons.  She stood her guard and never was afraid to back down.

Naiad was strong, but not when it came to voicing herself. 

"We're going to meet Earth."

"Where!", Thalassa groaned, frustrated.

"I have no idea."

"So we're just going to stroll right out there into the orbit and look around clue less for Earth!"

"Exactly."

The only reason Neptune didn't go back and look for Pisces to tell her where Earth was it that could take more time than it would just looking for Earth.  Also she must be quite busy.  Pisces was simple.  Constellations are serious war weapons in the orbit.  They have strong abilities that may or may not overcome a asteroids.  But they are only used if needed, so in the spare time Pisces often helps Neptune with daily challenges as general.

"Why don't we just message her.  We have messengers all over the block.", Thalassa suggests.

Neptune hadn't thought of that! She awkwardly laughed.  Of course.  "Ah yes.  Of course!"  Ice shards spread from her feet outwards.  She froze in her steps, pun intended.  Due to the low gravity the ice simply floated upward and cracked before breaking into millions of pieces and floating off somewhere. 

Neptune laughed again, slapping her forehead.  Ridiculous how forgetful she could be!   
"Back away.", she said to the two moons. They stepped back. Naiad closed her eyes tightly and Thalassa rolled hers. 

"Thalassa do you want to be destroyed?  You know what damages this can cause."

"Why yes, I love destruction."  Thalassa scoffed as she backed up to meet Naiad.

Neptune sometimes questioned whether or not Thalassa decided to test her, but it's not like she can just throw Thalassa into orbit and call it that.  

Neptune gathered her energy and inhaled, elements filling her lungs.  Focus.  Sharp shards that were made for this were pulled from the wall.  Stardust, despite being quite morbid, it worked quite well.  Most blocks had them, besides Earth who refused to have what she called corpses of stars stuck onto the walls used for transportation and Pluto who simply didn't want the benefit of stardust.  The stardust moved towards each speck of each other forming a small pad at Neptune's fingertips.  Names scripted in an bright lettering, each word written by different parts of the stardust made to suit the stars that once lived.  

"Where are me going?", Neptune asked.

"The exact reason your contacting someone is because you need to message Pisces to see where we're going.", Naiad replies

"Forgot." 

Neptune did what she had to do.  She tapped on the name, 

Proxima Centauri.