Plutos Pov

Pluto had been in a state of shock when Charon had confessed to what he had done.  Today was all of Charon's mistakes mashed into chaos. They had a undead psychopath in a closet, a hitman on the run, and now one of the main inner court members is most likely going to be killed by said hitman.
Charon was silent for a unreasonably long time. Was he crying? 
"Charon we need to deal with Sek." Pluto turned away from Neptune and Proteus. Charon didn't respond, but he did turn around to follow her.  Hydra escorted Neptune and her moon out of the block. Pluto opened the door to the place where Sek was.
There were some problems.
1.The door had been ripped from its hinges.
2. Sek didn't seem to be anywhere in sight.
3. Phobos was gone.
Charon glanced around in a panic.
"I can assure you this wasn't meant to happen."
Pluto noticed the entire room was wrecked. She watched as Charon ran into the closet and down the stairs. Pluto followed. The entire place was clean. Nothing out of the ordinary. Lab equipment was around the room, some testing tubes, was that a body part? That doesn't matter.  Charon looked around. "He's not here!" He cried. Pluto rolled her eyes at that, "Of course Sek isn't here." Charon turned around, looking offended. "Not Sek! Orcus!"
Pluto looked around. Well that was true. She was a bit mad that she forgot about Orcus. Wasn't he injured already.
"I am here.", a faint whisper came from behind a desk. Charon automatically ran towards the direction of the voice. "Dear god Orcus," Charon said. He heaved up a crippled Orcus. "Are you dead or something?" Orcus managed a laugh before he began coughing.
This isn't good. "Charon get him to the infirmary." Charon nodded before struggling to get Orcus up. He settled for carrying him.  The two left the room, leaving Pluto alone. It seemed like a clock was ticking in the background. Each second Sek was away could result in a death. Where would he go first? Who would he hold a grudge against?
Who killed him?
Her eyes widen at the thought. Two people were the main causes. Which would he approach first? Would she reach them in time? What if-
Her thought were disturbed by strange noises coming from over the closet.
"Wow this place is wrecked. She doesn't take very good care of the place does she?"
Pluto feels like she's choking.
No. This isn't happening.
She hears Chico snicker outside the door.
"Great of Juno to send you here." Chico says. Pluto can hear sparks fly off the ground. What happened next terrified her. She heard distinct gurgling noises. It sounded like some thing was choking on salvia. As if it were background noise to the gurgling a slight screech followed it. It let out what sounded like a cry for help. "Yeah yeah Anathema. Come on go cause some chaos and distract those pathetic things. Charons gotta be around here somewhere?" Pluto heard Chico's footsteps growing closer.   She ducked deeper into the room.  A shadow became distinct and was approaching.
"Charon, bud your not avoiding me are you?"
He was coming down the stairs.