Earths POV

Pacing.

Thats all she ever seemed to do.

Earth scambled through the corridor, her braid messy and tangled. She brushed back a strand of brown hair behind her ear. Luna waited behind her. Luna was earth's moon. Each planet had several that she had sent out, besides Venus and Mercury. Luna was special though. She was the suns sister, a moon in rule. Rare.

"Earth it's going to be okay.."

"What say do you have in this? You don't have humans crawling on you day and night!"

Luna frowned. Earth was stressed. These human things are frightning. She let out a choked sob.

Neptune walked through the door.

"Earth we need you to colonize again. It's nessecary."

Earth sniffed. She weakly shuffled her feet towards the exit. Neptune looked at her sympathically.

A variety of stars stood outside the door. Comets, Asteroids, and Constellations jumbled around doing work. This was Earth's block. Several stopped to look at her, wait for orders, she wasn't in the mood. She walked pass them and saw Venus in the distance. There's her cue. Earth ran towards Venus. Venus.

Was something.

She was a burning planet.

Literally.

Has about the same effects as sun has. Don't touch them or a piece of you will be melted and become a asteroid. Same goes for Neptune.

Smoke rose from Venus. She was quite easy to spot. Venus flashed a quick smile before getting to work.

"A planet. It's in between Mars and Jupiter."

Earth sighed. "Why there?", she asked.

"Not sure at the moment.", Venus replied, a puzzled expression on her face.

"Very well. Just let me get Luna and I'll colonize them."

Earth ran back to her block. Luna was whispering to one of Neptune's moons. Proteus was their name. They nodded violently whenever Luna said something.

Luna was probaly talking about Earth.

Earth drew a smile on her face. "Luna we have to go between Jupiter and Mars."

Luna groaned. Jupiter's moons always aruged. Mostly Ganymede and Titan. Also Ganymede doesn't nessecarily like the planets.

You see, Ganymede was going to be a planet, but then was dropped down to Moon. Their leadership skills could make the Sun roll her eyes. Now Ganymede just, blames every planet for their drop to moon.

Earth knew the way to the next block. It was remotely close. Mars is quite small so it'll be easy to get around his block. Luna stepped away from Proteus. Earth patted her head.

Idiot.

Earth knew not to treat her moon as a sibling. It was idiotic in the least.

Luna on the other hand didn't have a reaction. Earth stared blankly at Luna awaiting a reaction, a scold, something.

Nothing.

Earth sheepishly smiled. "Come on we want to make it before Sun gets angry."

Earth stepped out into orbit. Her block was covered. Not organized at all. It had changed so dramaticly in the last few minutes.

"That needs to be fixed", she thought.

Asteroids awaiting order, idioticly floating around doing nothing, not like them.

The constellations she had we're discussing something. They usually kept things organized in orbit, but earth wasn't ordering them around.

Comets arguing with each other, trying to decide what to do.

Luna cringed a bit.

Good, this deserved cringing.

Earth smiled a bit at every piece of rock on her block. She strided forward to the edge. A quick jump was all it took. Earth leaped off the edge and into orbit. She floated a bit off the edge but then resumed to be able to control her movements. She took a step forward, another, and another. Stars circled around. Luna followed quickly, her floating was gracefull.

Earth on the other hand just trying not to be hit by a by passing asteroid.

She managed to make it around Mars and stopped in between the two. Frailing around her arms in attempt to stop.

Sure enough, there was a planet. She was curled up into a position similar to how Pluto sits. She was staring at Jupiter's block curiously.

"Hello?" Earth began attempting to break the silence.

The planet gasped. She turned. Her eyes were completely black, Her rock a cold blue. Her hair was long, curly, and a pale periwinkle. Her dress was small. Similar to what some humans wear. They called it a tutu.

The planet lifted up her hand in front of Earth.

"Hi.", she whispered.

Earth extended her hand out towards her. She grasped it and allowed it to help her up.

"Whats your name love?",Earth asked.

"Phaentom."

"Well Phaentom, welcome to orbit."

Phaentom wore a confused look on her face.

"Your a planet."

Phaentom's dark eyes lit up.

Success.

Earth assigned her a role and then told her where she orbits.

"So between big tan block and dark red block."

Earth laughed. "Thats Jupiter and Mars."

Phaentom nodded and smiled.

Earth continued to show her around.

That's when she noticed something in the distance.

Reconginized something in fact.

It was Juno.

One of Pluto's misfits. Her asteroids.

Earth sustained eye contact with Juno. What were they doing?