Pluto's Pov

Pluto sat. Her head in her knees. No buissness as usual. She looked down at her pitch black skin. A silouhoute.

Her hair was speckled with red and brown.

Pluto was a dwarf, very small, but she still had a role.

Surprisingly.

"Pluto!"

A relatively chery voice yelled. Pluto looked around to spot Echo.

Echo was a Metorite, she was quite rare.

It was also rare that she was a misfit.

Echo being a meator should be one of the top class, but her core was damaged. "Earth wants you!", she said. Pluto stood up, her block was remotely small.

Similar to a barren wasteland.

"Where is earth?", she asked.

Echo muttered under her breath and snapped her finger, her face brightening. "In the orbit between Jupiter and Mars!", she cried happily.

Despite the fact that she was unstable, Echo was normal.

Usually.

Pluto nodded and in a running jump went into orbit. She hasn't done this in a while, she tumbled around mid-air, circling around. She resorted to a doggy paddle.

This was going to be a long way.

She was already separated from the other planets by miles, then she had to pass Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, and Jupiter to get to the center.

Luckily Earths very paitent.

But the reason she needs Pluto might be urgent.

Better to get there quick.

She looked around at the obsidian sky, the faint stars lighting the way. Each paddle was a pathetic attempt to reach her goal.

Pluto could see them now, the blocks that belonged to the other planets. This one should be Neptunes. All of them were round but this one was ceruland blue and an icy white, she had heard that there were storms in the middle of Neptune's blocks. Best to attempt to avoid it.

And she could see it.

Neptune's was faded, a slightly darker color circled several lines of white. The buildings were scattered around, almost as if they were shielding the storm. Pluto was still a while aways though and to get around all the others as well.

It was worth it.

Pluto managed to get around Neptune without sharing a glance with the general and now she could get a good look at the next planet down.

Uranus was visable from where Pluto was standing. He was fumbling around with some constellation, Aquarius she presumes.

He hadn't spotted her yet, which was great.

Zoom!

Pluto quickly stopped her paddiling and hovered in front of a asteroid.

"Sheesh watch where your going.", he mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

The asteroid looked up, his face angry before being overtaken with panic. It was one of Pluto's asteroids. At least they respected her. It was Orcus, she barely knew him, but he was memorable in the least.

But..

What was he possibly doing away from her block?

Strange..

His rock was a light gray, his hair was messy and black. He wore a large oversized piece of cloth along with tight things around his legs.

Did he get those from earth?

"What are you wearing?"

"Earth says its called a hoodie and jeans.", he stuttered.

"No need to be so afraid, I'm the one that takes up injuried and ill."

He nodded attempting to smile, his face was still creased with worry. Pluto attempting to lighten him up, grinned.

Her eyes, memorable, You can only see her hair, dress, mouth, and eyes, everything else blends in with the murky sky.

And here they were lighting up.

"Would you like to accompy me to the orbit?", she asks, "I let the fact that I may have needed a moon for this slipped my mind."

He looked around for a moment. Hesitating to answer, almost as if checking if anyone was watching. "Of course, Pluto.", he concurred.

She laughed a bit, ridicoulous, how nervous he sounded! He grinned a bit.

"I apologize if this is a idiotic question, but which orbit do you mean?"

Pluto nervoulsy looked around. "The one between Jupiter and Mars."

He looked astounded. Pluto wasn't on relatively good terms with Jupiter, Pluto wasn't sure if it was because she was attempting to get better conditions for Jupiter's army, or if she was simply a bother.

"Are you positive that Jupiter won't attempt to send you back to your block?", he stammered.

Pluto was never positive of some things, but it's better than just avoiding Earth's order, plus Neptune is easily on top of keeping Jupiter in order.

Let's just say Pluto had plenty of time to do research after being banished for a century until Earth recently convinced everyone to allow Pluto on system grounds.

Pluto began to attempt her paddle again but Orcus was incredabliy fast. He didn't paddle, instead he took strides forward on his toes. A faint joshing sound came from him. Pluto laughed "Show me your ways mighty strider!", she cried jokingly.

"That name doesn't make sense!", he laughed before shutting him mouth and glancing around.

Pluto chuckled, "No need to act so formal!" She laughed.

Orcus managed to form a grin on his face. "Just like walking, but on your toes."

"Dance."

"No walking but with toes instead of heels touching the sky."

Eh, to Pluto it was dance. She slowly lifted off her heels onto her toes. They hurt. She almost stumbled before Orcus caught her.

"Very well, so to the orbit between Jupiter and Mars."

The two made it alot quicker to the orbit besides Pluto's ocassonial stumbling. Earth was rubbing her temples while Luna held out her hands reasurringly. Orcus held out his hand.

"Take it."

"What?"

"Just do it."

Pluto placed her hand in his.

Swoosh!

They sped towards the orbit. Wait a second, there was someone else. Unfamiliar too.. But why would Earth need her for this? As Earth spotted Pluto her face was overtaken with a sudden hit of eqanitmity. The two landed next to Earth and her Moon. Slowly the four circled around the orbit gradually moved. Pluto skidded in her tracks as she saw that Luna had a asteroid by the name of Juno in her arms, clutched tightly, a javilen to her neck.