The suprise ~Daniel~

For the past week me and the boys have been getting messages from Melody. I feel bad for her because shes probably really worried but I know that if me or the boys answer her texts we'll probably give her hints about the surprise that I planned. Im not even looking at her texts because I know that I will be tempted to text her back. Me and the guys havent even posted anything on our social media accounts.

My plan is to lead Melody to the amusement park and give her gifts. I want her to have an amazing day because I'm so proud of her success. Right now Melody's in New York with Jenna doing performances, they're progress is huge. I've seen a lot of videos of them performing in New York, on the enternet. To get Melody to come back to LA the boys are finally going to text her back telling her things like "Melody, get here quick...its Daniel". I know its mean to get her so worried but it will be worth it. One of Jonah's friend is going to drive me and the boys to the amusement park, right when Melody finally sees us, hopefully Melody gets the hint and follows us there. I can't wait to see her again, I miss her more than words can explain.

Everything was planned out, I had all of Melodys gifts ready and surprisingly Jack helped me pick them out. I got her flowers, a lot of balloons, and this guitar necklace. On the back of the necklace it said "with lots of love, Daniel", I would have put more words on the necklace but it was small. The boys texted Melody a while ago and our manager texted us, saying that he saw Melody, she was already driving up the street. That was fast. We all got in the car and parked a few feet away from the house so Melody doesn't see us yet. When she got to the house, Melody, Jenna, and Harmony (I've seen Harmony in some of Melody and Jenna's videos) walked inside the house then Jonah's friend parked in the drive way so Melody can see us and get the hint to follow us. "You think she'll see us", asked Corbyn. Nobody had to answer his question because we saw Melody look right at us the she ran out the house with Jenna and Harmony. Before they got too close to the car, Jonah's friend backed out of the drive way and drove up the street, he didnt go to fast because we wanted to see if the girls got the hint to follow us. Once we saw their car behind us Jonah's friend started driving really fast. "So do you plan on doing anything romantic, like maybe kissing her for the first time", Jack asked me, while whispering. "We would've already had our first kiss if you didn't interrupt us", I answered. Jack started laughing, "yeah, I remember that...you slapped me really hard after that", he said. "Well you deserved it", I said. "What about all the other times you slap me? I didn't do anything to derserve those slaps", Jack said, while laughing. "Well it's not my fault your face is so slappable", I replied. He stayed quiet for a second and then slapped my cheek really hard "HAHA! Your cheeks are really slappable too", he said. We both started laughing and then I realized we got to the amusement park. "Were here bro", said Zach. The van stopped and we all got out of the van and the boys were holding the gifts I got for Melody. I saw Melody and the others get out of the car and she seemed relieved. I smiled at her and then me and the boys started sing this short song we made Melody and she seemed to enjoy it. I'm glad she liked it because it took us a while to write it. When finished singing the song she ran into my arms and held me so tight. The amount of love that I have for this girl is crazy, I'm so thankful to have her in my life and the best part is I get to call her mine. Her beautiful eyes meet mine and I saw the tears dropping from her eyes. She must have been so worried, I feel so bad. I wiped the tears away from her eyes. "This is all for you, I planned this all week. Sorry if I scared you", I told her. "Don't worry, Im just happy you're okay", she replied. She smiled at me, which made me smile. I missed her smile so much. I comforted her a little while long and then I held her hand and led her to the amusement park. Today is going to be a fun day.