solving problems pt 2 -Jenna-

Aug, 5th, Sat

I woke up this morning with 30 miss calls, from melody.

"Wake up bro, I'm gonna help you like I said, the boys are coming to LA"

What did she say, they were coming to LA, wait was I coming with her?

Imessages

Jenna- Bro, wait am I coming?

Melody- of course

Jenna- um, could I not

Melody- Dont worry Im always here to help

I felt a little better after that, so I decided to get ready cause the concert was in a few more hours, 3 hours exact. I wore a pink tank top with black leggings. An LA girl hat with light makeup.

After That I waited outside for Melody, I got a text message saying she was almost there, a blue car parked in front of me, it was melody driving. "Haven't driven in a while, thought I would try it out", she said smiling. I got beside her and we drove to there concert.

Once we got there, once again there was lines of girls, waiting to enter. We weren't at the end but in the middle, "OMG, your Daniel's girlfriend" said one girl "Have you guys kissed" asked another "have you guys been on a date" said another. She just ignored them, melody is so kind, i'm so lucky to have her as a friend. "Could you two sing" said a small girl, I felt so wanted "sure" said melody.

So we did, people started to take photos with us, ha we felt great. But some girls remembered me from Chicago, they were giving me nasty looks, "ignore those girls jenna, think about people who love you for your music" i felt so much better, melody really knows how to cheer me up.

We got inside where people wanted a picture with melody, a bunch of girls did. I went to the side. "You know me and jenna are making music together, come in here" said Melody, how much more nicer could she get. We took some more photos then the concert was about to start. I saw Daniel, with his guitar out doing some notes, i could tell each note he was doing, i'm kinda of a guitar expert myself, melody probably knew to. He started to sing whydontwejust, that may be my favorite song, this time i didn't feel lonely cuz melody didn't know much of the lyrics either. We didn't take picture or do a video, melody said just to enjoy their singing. They sang the song melody helped them with. Daniel was singing all of melody's parts. "This songs lyrics i know" she said feeling proud

"Well, yeah you sang in the song" I said smiling then we started to laugh. "Wait does daniel know you're here" I asked "Nope, imma surprise him" she said giggling. Wait but that means daniel doesnt know IM HERE. I didnt wanna start drama so I stayed quiet.

The concert was over after another 30 minutes or so, melody was getting ready to hug them, even tho they already made a song and stuff together. I needed to back out NOW, "melody, I can't" i said "i'm here to help, come on" she said pulling my hand and being serious. "I'm sorry, maybe later I just can't be here, you have to understand," i said. she said if that's really what i want, then to wait for her.

I went to the side, melody looked kinda upset afterwards, i didn't want that "MELODY, don't you go upset cuz of me" I said. She put a smile and went towards the boys, she hugged all of them, the boys looked at her and smiled and said "hey, bro its melody" they cheered and stuff like that. When she went to daniel they looked eye to eye, then daniel hugged her super tight. They had a full 6 second hug. All the fans said "awww", im gonna be honest I just want a sorry and hug from daniel, and then i'll be set.

Melody had to leave cuz of the big line before she left, daniel said something to her, she came to me "daniel said that he wants to meet me at a restaurant with the boys for dinner. And since he's there, you can meet him" she said smiling. "Idk, i dont wanna ruin dinner for you two" i said "NONSENSE" she said screaming, "you are my friend, and friends don't leave each other like that" she said hugging me. I smiled back and we went into her car...

We arrived at the restaurant, we were late like always. We walked in and saw daniels table, all making insta stories. Me and her got closer i felt like my heart would stop if i got any closer. "Hey guys" said melody "hey, the" they all stopped and looked at me, i felt like i wasn't wanted, which was true. Daniel looked the most shocked "this is jenna, she is having dinner with us" said melody, she sat casually like i was wanted, she ignored daniels shocked face and told me to sit beside her, "why, hi there jenna" said corbyn, (at least one of the boys talked to me) the rest started to talk after him. Daniel and jack didn't say a word.

Melody said she was going to get the food, she called each boy one by one, but she didn't with daniel. I was getting a little suspicious, what was her plan. "Oh i have to go to the bathroom" said corbyn "i have to go get some napkins" said jack the rest of the boys went to daniel sat there confused, and didn't look towards me. "Hey, daniel I, just wanted" before i could finish he interrupted "i'm sorry jenna, i've been not myself lately, and I should have given you a chance last week, i feel like a total jerk" he said looking at me with his, ok ill stop

"And yes, maybe we could start over, i can tell you really wanna start over again" he said looking at me "yes daniel, i really do" i said he and i shaked hands and i smiled at him, he smiled back. (i could tell he was under a lot of pressure)

We started talking about when i moved to LA, and how me and melody met. He asked a bunch of questions, talking to him made me feel guilty. I started to get emotional afterwards, he looked confused and said "Jenna, don't think about our past, think about what we could do in the future, i'm happy you finally wanna talk to me" he said looking at my hands, when he did that i felt even more guilty. "You sing really good" he said to switch the subject

"Yeah, same with you" i said, we talked for a little while until they all came, daniel and i got quiet. "Good you guys made up" said melody. We enjoyed the rest of dinner, daniel would talk to me once in awhile and look into my eyes while doing it, daniel and me would become friends, and i couldn't wait...