Coffee shop ~Daniel seavey~

I was walking down the street's of LA without my band members when I saw my favorite coffee shop on the side of the road. It was Ann coffee shop. I entered inside where I ordered a special drink. It was black coffee special. The line was short but as soon as I left the line the line got bigger and bigger. The people even pushed each other to get to the front. I sat at the corner where I could see the outside. That was always my favorite spot to be.

I was drinking my coffee I couldn't finish it, it was to hot. I saw a girl with Light Tan skin and long light brown hair. Her eyes were just like mine sparkly and Blue. She was at the total end of the line. I decided to look at her. She looked at me back then I tried to look away. I didn't want her attention.
It took her around 6 minutes to get her coffee after that there was no seats left. I felt real bad you know you waited so long and didn't get a seat.

Since I wasn't with the boys I had a seat in front of me. As she was walking I got her attention. She saw me and I told her to come closer she looked at me and I said "I have a seat available in front of me. Umm wanna join" I couldn't stop blushing idk why! Finally she looked at me and joined. She started to talk.

Melody: Hi my name is melody
Daniel: Oh lovely name reminds me of music 🎶
Melody: Yeah
Daniel: I love music myself
Melody: oh me to. I play a bunch on instrument well to be exact 5 only.
Daniel: oh well my name is Daniel, Daniel Seavey
Melody: well nice to meet you Daniel so what do you do exactly
Daniel started to blush and he said with his voice cracking
Daniel: I'm in a band called why don't we. We do great music. Since your into that you should listen
Melody: Yeah I will
Melody and Daniel both got quiet Daniel couldn't take it anymore he got to nervous. Daniel put his hands on the table and knocked the black coffee special
I couldn't help it. And she was also wearing a white shirt. I felt so bad i screamed sorry as loud as a could. Everyone started looking at me and covering there mouths with there hands. I turned so red.
Daniel: IM SO SORRY
Melody: That's ok Daniel. It was a mistake anyways right
Daniel: Wait I'll give you my shirt. I don't want you walking around with a shirt with coffee stains on it.

I took off my shirt and gave it to melody she changed it. It was to big on her but she said it was fine. After that I had realized I had no extra shirt to wear. We said bye to each other. I had melody's shirt with me so I wore it.

I took out my iPhone and called jack to pick me up. I couldn't wear the coffee stained shirt any longer so I took it off. While I was waiting by the coffee shop I felt so embarrassed. All the girls walking passed me looked at me. I called jack again to hurry up
He showed up after 4 minutes and looked at me with a shock.

Jack: Daniel where is your shirt
Daniel: it's a long story jack just get me home
Jack: ok if you say so Daniel. But seriously what happened where's your shirt??
Daniel: just drive!