Concert ~melody-

This morning I woke up with my little sister jumping on my bed yelling "come on I need to tell you something" "I'm waking up Victoria just give me a minute" I said back I was angry. The sun was also hitting my face I couldn't see anything. After a few minutes she left finally. But she came back with a water ballon. I knew what was going to happen so I jumped right out of bed. She threw it at my bedsheets and got it all wet. "Well thanks a lot Victoria"

I went downstairs where my sister was begging me to look on her computer screen. It had why don't we written on the top. She showed me that they were flying to Arizona for a concert. "Melody I really wanna go here. They are my favorites." "Ok if you really wanna go. Pack up our flights going to be here soon" I said in my sleeping voice. Ok it was 8:00 am in the morning.

So I didn't drive cause 4 hours it a lot. We got into our car where my sister was JAMMING a song called taking you. To be honest the song wasn't bad but it was so loud. I'm not a fan of listening to loud music in the morning. There was this part where I heard a voice of one of the singers. It made me feel nice inside. "What member of the band is singing this part?" I asked Victoria "I'm not sure. I'm more of a fan of jack" she said smiling.

We were listening to more of there songs. There songs were amazing. But there was always this one member who's voice made me happy. We also listened to this song called help me help you. It was by my favorite vlogger Logan. There was this part where my favorite voice showed up I only told you 12 time. The first dress that you put on is still your best something. I forgot but his voice made me peaceful inside, I wondered who it was.

As we were listening Victoria noticed that there was traffic ahead. I didn't want this to happen. Victoria started to get sad. Her favorite band was coming and she was going to be late. She started tearing up. "Melody we're going to be late" "no we're not. Just wait" after that the traffic started to move. I went over the speed limit but no one seem to care. Oops?

When we got to the airport we rushed in and got our flight ticket and rushed off. Our flight was already going into the plane. We got inside and there were seat at the back available. But Victoria didn't care she just wanted to get there on time. While we were on the plane I couldn't stop thinking about that voice I heard. He sounded so familiar like I have heard that voice somewhere. But I just couldn't put my finger to it. Victoria fell asleep in the plane. It was a 1 hour flight. I wanted to wake up fresh so I fell asleep to.

We LANDED. And Victoria couldn't wait. She had this giant smile on her face. We had to find the address so we did. When we got into an uber we drove all the way to there concert. We got there and saw there were a BUNCH of girls about the age of 15-18. They were all screaming and taking out there iPhone to record the people in the band. We were at the end but it didn't matter said Victoria. At least we got here. They were all wearing black t-shirts with blue or black ripped jeans. It said why don't we in huge bold black letters on the top of the stadium. They were singing all the song we were listening to in the car. I heard a familiar voice again. I couldn't see well who it was but I didn't care after that.

The concert was a full 30 minutes. I loved there songs. And I wanted to start a singing career like them one day. After the concert was done all the girls got into a line to take pictures and hug the boys. We were not last this time. We got into the line somehow but we waited for 6 minutes until we got our turn. When I got closer I started to notice that DANIEL OMG WAS APART OF THE BAND WHAT IN THE WORLD. I forgot that he told me he was in a band. To be honest I even forgot I met Daniel 2 weeks ago. As close as I got I hid my face from him. But he noticed me. I missed looking into his sparkly blue eyes. So I just had to look.

When it was our turn finally Victoria started to scream and jump. "AHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I FINALLY GOT TO MEET YOU"
Daniel looked at me and he said "oh hi melody, it's you again" he said nervously. I blushed and I couldn't say anything. Victoria looked at me and said curiously "wait you know who Daniel is. Wow you guys met" she started to jump with excitement. Daniel started to wonder around like he was thinking about something. Then I finally said "Ah, nice to meet you again Daniel" after that he got quiet then ran away without saying anything. After that I didn't know what to do. Follow him or leave him

I hanged out there for a while. I wanted him to calm down. "I don't know what happened to him, he's weird around people sometimes" said Corbyn as confused as I was. "You guys have met" asked jack "yeah at a coffee shop" I said "WAIT.. he was talking about you. And how he dropped coffee on your shirt. Oh maybe its not the right time" he said looking at me. I couldn't take it any longer I ran to find him.

He was sitting on a bench looking at the lake. He had his guitar out singing. His voice was what I heard in the car. His sweet calm voice. He kept on singing 🎤 I didn't wanna disturb him so I stood there waiting. Once he was done I went to the side and said "wow you are a really good singer" he looked at and then ignored me and said with a soft voice "I wanna be left alone, please". What was up with him what did I do.

"Daniel please tell me what I did to you. We were fine two weeks ago. I just wanna know" he didn't answer he looked at the lake in front of him then his guitar. I sat beside him where he started to play a few notes. After he was done. He looked directly into my eyes. "Melody it's nothing with you, I just needed a break from the photos" I could tell he was lying. He was making a fist while he was doing it. And why exactly when we got our turn he got tired?? I didn't say anything "well if that's the case you hang out here I'm going" when I got up I was about to leave when I felt him touching my hands. I didn't look back but I just needed to. "Umm melody wait" he stopped then he said "never mind" then let go of my hand. When he did I felt dead inside. The warmth of his hand made me feel alive. You may not know what I'm saying but that was true.

Then he got up and said "wanna walk together" we both went beside each other and started to walk. Daniel was looking at the grass under us. I could tell he was trying hard not to look at me.