Concert disaster - Daniel-

July 21
I woke hyped. Today me and the boys are going to perform in chicago. Luckily I was able to take a shower before jack (he always takes forever). I got dressed and did my hair in like 5 minutes which is like a new record for me and I wasn't even a rush.

Me and boys made pancakes for breakfast and they did the nastiest thing they could think of, they put chocolate chips on their pancakes. Of course Jack started to make fun of me, again for not liking chocolate. "Bro I get you guys like chocolate but why would you guys put it in your pancakes", I asked. "Cause it's good bro", said Jack, while stuffing his face with pancakes. Then Jack tried putting some in my mouth while I was yawning."Bro", I said while jerking my head back. We all started laughing. "I still don't see how you dont like chocolate, I just don't get it", said Jack.

I slapped his cheek because I haven't done it in a while. He got up then he started chasing me. I couldn't run anymore because I was in a corner. "Im giving you a choice. You can either get slapped really hard or take a big bite of my chocolate chip pancakes", said Jack. "Those are the worst choices ever! But you already know my answer, just slap me", I said. "You're lame bro", Jack said, while laughing. He started to turn to walk away. Was he actually not gonna slap me? But then he turning back and BAM. He slapped me really hard on the cheek. He started laughing, "Did you really think I wasn't gonna slap you", he said. I couldn't help but laugh, I should've known."Yo, the car's here", yelled Zach. We all got in car hyped. I couldn't wait to see all the fans.

When we got to the place the concert was going to be at, we could already hear the screaming fans. Hearing them cheer for us made me feel so happy. We warmed up our vocals and got ready. I saw Zach checking his hair, of course.

We walked on stage and everyone started cheering more than they already were. It was amazing. We got to our positions and I started the first song, "look at us. We could paint a perfect picture, about us, from your head to toe I'll fit ya". The fans were singing along to every single part of the song, it was awesome. When the concert was over we went to another room so we could hug and take pictures with the fans who got VIP tickets. Everyone was so sweet. These girls gave me drawings they drew of me, they were so cool. I looked at the line, it was pretty long, about 60 people, but it's okay I love meeting my fans. Then this girl came up to me I didn't recognize her at first because I saw eben dancing like a goofball from the side and it distracted me but then I realized who it was, JENNA. What was she doing here?

I started to get angry, I hate her, especially after the text I got from Melody's phone. I'm almost certain she sent the text from Melody's phone. "Umm dude", said Corbyn. I wasn't going to hug Jenna. The boys knew something was wrong. She tried getting closer but I stepped back. I could see the boys shocked faces from the corner of my eyes. "Hey Daniel", she said. Why couldn't she just leave me alone, I'm not the type of person to be rude but I couldn't be nice to this girl not after all that happen and she should understand that I don't want to talk to her. "Why are you here", I said. "I just want a picture", she replied. I didn't believe what she said of course. I told her to tell me the truth and she said she was there because I didn't answer my phone and it was the only way to talk to me. "I made it clear that i don't want to see you!", I said.

I felt bad for being so mean but I meant it. She said that she was sorry for the past and she really wanted to make it up to me but if she wanted to make it up to me she would have left me alone but she's clearly not going to do that. I felt really bad when she ran out crying especially because a few of my fans were watching us argue. But thankfully they didn't get scared or mad at me when it was there turn to take a picture with us they just asked if I was okay. My fans probably thought it was my ex-girlfriend who broke my heart when we were together. I saw the boys stare at me every now and then, I know that they're going to make me explain when we leave.