End of tour ~Jenna~

I woke up this morning and had an amazing idea of throwing the boys a party since they finish their tour today. Me and Melody could buy decorations and food and surprise them. I called Melody and told her about the surprise "party" and she said it was a great idea. I was so excited. We agreed to go to the store later to get the things we need for the surprise. When I finished talking to Melody on the phone, Cole came in my room, "It's nice to see you happy again", he said. "Bro, I hate it when you sneak up on me...and can we not discuss that depressing time I had", I asked. He nodded his head yes. "So are you and Melody friends now", he asked. "Best friends", I corrected him,"so you better not be rude to her", I said. "I'm never rude", he said, quickly. I couldn't help but laugh,"whatever", I replied. He started laughing too and then he left my room, closing the door behing him (like always). As soon as he left, I showered and got ready, me and Melody had a lot to do today.
Melody picked me up and we drove to the Why dont we house. Their manger allowed us to enter and do the surprise party there since he already knew Melody, Daniel talks about her a lot. That's so cute! When me and Melody got inside we started putting up a congratulations sign and we started to decorate the house with ribbons, confetti, and balloons. Everything looked good but something was missing, a cake. It would make everything perfect. "Let's get a cake too", I said. "Yasss", she replied.

We went to some bakery and it didn't take very long to get the cake, even though I asked them to make the cake a certain way. I asked them to make the cake look kind of like the Why dont we logo but at the bottom I asked them to write "something different tour completed", with red icing. When they finished the cake, I was impressed by how good it looked. I could tell that Melody was impressed too. "Wow Jenna, you really know what you're doing", she said. "Yes I do. I want them to have the best returning party ever". They derserved a good little party, they all worked so hard on the tour. Me and Melody payed for the cake and made our way back to the Why don't we house.

When we got back to the house. I put the cake in the center of a table, it looked so good, I felt my stomach growl, I should of ate breakfast this morning. When me and Melody finished setting everything up we decided to take a break. We went to Chipotle and Starbucks, which made my hunger go away. While me and Melody were at Starbucks, Melody was texting Daniel because she liked my idea of texting him and telling him that we were going to San Francisco so he would be even more surprised when he sees us later. While she was texting him, I saw this really cute guy staring at me, I stared back for like 3 seconds then looked away. I didn't want to show intrest because I wasn't ready for to flirt or date yet. I didn't tell Melody about the guy because knowing her, she would of made me go talk to him and I'm not up to that.

When we got back to the Why dont we house me and Melody decided to watch TV because the boys weren't going to be here for another hour and we finished decorating already so there was nothing to do. I wasn't really paying attention to the TV, it was acting really slow and I was so tired. Clearly the coffee we got at Starbucks didn't help because me and Melody, we were so tired. My eyelids became heavier and heavier but then I heard the door bell and my eyes opened wide. "They're here", I said, excitedly. Me and Melody hid. The boys came in loud and they were all recording videos for there instagram stories most likely. It took them a while to notice the decorations but when they did the were confused. Me and Melody stood up,"SURPRISE BOIIIIS", we both said. They all got excited and they start saying hi to us. It was really nice to see them again. "Melody this is nice", said Daniel. "It was all Jenna's idea", she said. I looked at Melody and then at Daniel, "Thanks Jenna, it means a lot", he said, and then hugged me. Finally! I felt like things were actually good between us, it wasn't awkward or weird, it felt good. I felt like we were finally friends, even though we already made up at the restaurant a couple days ago.

We all had a lot of fun. We played truth or dare and I felt really nervous and upset when Jack dared me to slap Daniel because it brought up old memories but I didn't really think about it to much. I shouldn't think about the past. I did feel a little bad because Daniel didn't eat any of the cake, I forgot he didn't like chocolate. I started to feel better once I saw that the rest of the boys ate all of that cake, the cake wasnt that big but still, I was surprised.

After we finish playing the game Daniel and Melody stayed behind talking and me and the boys started watching a movie. I didn't really pay attention to the movie. I was so tired i started to fall asleep even though the boys were laughing really loud, they were watching a funny movie. My eyes started to close but then I heard Jonah say, "Aww, guys look Jenna's falling asleep with her mouth open", I looked at him, "haha, very funny", I said sarcastically. The boys started laughing. "Go back to sleep Jenna. I'll try to resist the temptation of taking a picture of you, sleeping with your mouth open", said Jonah. "Shut up", I said, while laughing.

I saw Melody standing by herself because Daniel went chasing after Jack for some reason. This was my chance to ask her, if she was ready to leave. I walked up to her, "Bro, I'm tired let's go home", I said. "Yeah", she said. I could tell she was tired too. We said bye to all the boys and I saw Daniel kiss Melody's forehead goodbye, it was the cutest thing ever. I couldn't wait for us to all hang out with each other again. I loved my friends.