Coffee shop ~Melody notes~

Graduation is so close. Soon I'm not going to have to worry about projects and homework. I can focus on music a little more. I loved music it always seemed to make me relaxed, even on horrible days. Thankfully i had no homework because it was the weekend, I had the whole day to just be free. Suddenly I got a crave for coffee so i decided to stop at my favorite coffee shop. I walked into the shop and the line was huge! Luckily I had nothing else to do so I decided to wait in this humongous line. I'm pretty sure I waited more than 5 minutes to order my coffee but I didn't mind once i saw this super cute guy with blue eyes staring at me but once he noticed that I was staring back at him he looked away. I looked at the outfit that i had on, horrible. I looked like a dude, I had this plain white shirt, a old pair of jeans with holes where my knees are, and my favorite pair of black vans. Out of all days I had to dress up like a dude today! After I got my coffee I looked for somewhere to sit but there were no tables available so I decided to just have my coffee to go. As I was about to leave the blue eyed cutie called me over to his table and asked if I wanted to sit with him. He was adorable, his eyes were so blue, my eyes were blue too but his were something different. I was going join this cutie. "Hi I'm Melody." "Oh lovely name, reminds me of music, my name is Daniel" he replied. I hope i didn't turn red. "Nice to meet you Daniel", I replied :( ."I love music myself" he added. I couldn't help but freak out inside ,"Oh really me too, I like to mess around with instruments, I can play 5 actually". "I play a few instruments too. Do you make your own music?" he asked. "I plan to soon, after graduate. What about you do you make your own music?". I looked at Daniel and he was turning kind of red for some reason but he was still adorable." Yeah actually. I'm in a band called Why don't we. You should listen to our songs sometime." he said, "yeah maybe I will" I replied. We both were quite for a while. Daniel seemed really nervous but I couldn't blame him, I was really nervous too. Maybe he thought I was weird, I just stared at him but I couldn't help it he was so cute. Daniel accidentally hit the table and knocked down his black coffee, it went all over my white shirt. Luckily his coffee wasn't that hot but I was so embarrassed because I knew my shirt was see through now. Daniel stood up so fast he ran to get a bunch of napkins and repeatedly said sorry. "Its okay, I'm fine", I said. We walked over to the bathroom and he took of his shirt and handed it to me"here you can change into my shirt". He was so red. I took the shirt because I really did need it, I went into the bathroom and changed shirts. While I was in the bathroom I looked in the mirror and thought "great now I look even more like dude". I got out of the bathroom Daniel was there waiting , I started laughing and then he did to. " I'm so sorry." he said again,"Its okay, really but I think it's only fair that since I have to wear your big shirt, you have to wear my small shirt." I started laughing again. He grabbed my shirt and started to walk into the bathroom, "I was joking", I said. "It's only fair", he answered. I was dying of laughter. When he came out of the bathroom i was surprised to see that shirt wasn't that small of him, it actually covered all of his stomach. "Looking good Daniel". "I feel fabulous" he replied. We both laughed so hard. We noticed that we were causing lots of distractions so we decided to leave. We said our goodbyes and we gave each other our phone numbers so we can return each others shirts and maybe we could plan a date.;)