Amusement Park ~Melody~

Amusement park ~melody~

We entered the amusement park and Daniel held my hand all the way to the entrance. "Ticket for 8 please," said Daniel

Once we got inside there were a bunch of rides, which one to ride first. We got on this spinning ride where Daniel wouldn't stop screaming, we met a few fans on the way.

We ate fairy floss and had ice cold lemonade, we finally took a break at a restaurant. "So sorry didn't properly introduce myself I'm Jonah" Harmony looked at him, "I'm harmony, melody's old bestie, were like sisters you know," said harmony hugging me super tight.

"Cool," said Jonah, he kept on staring at harmony the whole time, ok stop flirting with her. (usually, Jonah flirts with older woman, oh well btw harmony is 18)

After that Daniel and I went our separate ways, me Jenna and harmony wanted to go on this ride, that Daniel hated. He went with the boys to the higher rides. "Bro, have you guys," asked Harmony.

"No, not yet," I said "U HAVENT KISSED HIM YET," said harmony screaming. "Shhh," I said. Everyone was looking at us. "I'll make it happen," she said.

If you don't know, harmony keeps her words, she never lets me down. Hopefully, jack doesn't give her a hard time with that.

After a few hours, we finally met each other again. I hugged Daniel and noticed he had a cut on the side of his neck. "What happened" I asked "it was when Jack skate board over Daniel, he scratched his neck," said Corbyn. "You guys have to be more careful," I said being serious. "Ok mom," said Jack (i could just kill him)

After some time we had ice cream. Harmony told all the boys to follow her. It was her plan, finally, me and Daniel had some alone time. We sat on a bench and had the prettiest sunset view.

"The sunsets so beautiful," I said, Daniel didn't say anything, he quickly looked my way and grabbed my waist, his soft lips touched mine. We finally kissed, I opened my eyes during the kiss, he looked so cute making his face. Best night of my life...

Next morning...

I woke up at Jenna's house, what happened. "Why am I here," I asked confused as ever. "You fell asleep on Daniel's lap last night," said Jenna "I did," I asked. "It was too late for u to go home, your mom wouldn't open it so I brought you here," said Jenna. "Daniel literally had to pick you up to here," said Jenna laughing. "WAIT, was I snoring," I asked cuz I usually do "no u weren't," she said.

"We have to make another song today," said Jenna, "I can't," I said, "why" "because Logan wants me to be in the music video for the song we made," I said "really," said Jenna. "Maybe next week," I said cheering her up. "Ok, if you say so," she said

Tomorrow I had to get to Logan's and help him with the music video I couldn't wait. This month has been so busy for me.

Hey, story lovers hope u enjoyed this chap, stay tuned cuz it gets better, sorry for the short chapter guys, I will post another chapter today so 2 chaps, thanks again for staying with us :)