Bbmas

53
Jimin
We all had to get up early for the bbmas thing. We weren't performing but we were up in a few one categories with a bunch of American artists. We all had to get on a plane and then leave as quickly as possible. It's a 13 hour flight so we'll get there around 1pm and leave at 3am. V had to wake me up because I was so tired.
"No" I muffled when he tried to wake me up the first time.
"Come on!" He said. He then picked me up bridle style and walked downstairs only to sit me on a chair in the kitchen with some toast already there on a plate. V had made my breakfast before I had come down. It's currently 2:00am and I couldn't be more tired.
"Thanks tae!" I said quietly and kissed him on the forehead. I yawned and started eating.
Not long after I finished, Suga had come downstairs. Everyone else had come and Suga was last. I had woken up a bit.
"Hello sleepy head!" I say laughing.
"It is quatre past two in the morning. What did you expect." He yawned. Suga is known for his sleep.

Time skip

As we boarded the plane, I had a few panic attacks. V managed to calm me down a lot so I wasn't that scared when I sat down. I plugged my earphones in and closed my eyes.

"JIMIN!" I sat up quickly. Too quickly and my head started hurting.
"What?" I answered tiredly to V who was stood up getting luggage from the top bunker.
"Were leaving the plane Now!" I opened my eyes and looked around. barely anyone was on the plane. I stood up making my head ache more and then fell over back into the seat.
V
Poor thing got head rush. I held out a hand and pulled him up again.
"If you hold the bags, I'll give you a piggyback!" I winked and he agreed. He then climbed on and was surprisingly light. He then put a backpack on and managed to slip the others onto it so he didn't have to hold anything. I was surprised my his cleverness. I laughed and walked off the plane. We've all had a long nap on the way here so we had a bit of energy but not much and just a lot of jet lag.
On the way to the car a lot of people started taking pictures. I didn't care if everyone knew about mine and Jimin's relationship. I love him. Nothing can stop that.

Entering the stadium was amazing. Everyone cheered and we took our seats. It was a bit weird because Jeon wasn't here but I noticed Suga asked for two extra chairs. One for gid and one for the empty space for Jeon. We had to have 8 chairs because we never forget Jeon. Never.
The show began and we listened to everyone that was performing. No one apart from Kim really understood the lyrics as they were in English. But then they announced that Charlie puth was coming out to perform.
Suga
I gasped when they said Charlie puth and decided to call Jeon on face time. Charlie puth was his favourite.
Pick up. Pick up please.
"Hello?" I saw his face on the screen and saw he was tired and had bags under his eyes. He had earphones in and was trying to turn his volume down.
"Wow what's happening!" He laughed.
"Guys guys, it's Jeon!" I say and the others all wave to him.
"Charlie puth is coming on I wanted you to watch. I'm going to put you in your chair that we saved. So you can watch!" I say loudly so he can hear me.
"You saved a chair for me?" He asked.
"Yeah! It's not right without you here. He's coming on. Watch!" I put my phone on his chair and clapped along to the song.
"Next up his justin beiber with love yourself!"
"Oh oh oh please keep me on for this one!" I remember jeons love for Justin and kept him on.

After JB, We said goodbye to Jeon. A few categories got called out. Rihanna won one. Drake won another.
"Top social artists. There are a few nominees for this one. Justin briber, Selena Gomes, Shawn mendes and BTS!" The person announced. I heard cheers coming from the audience when the said our names.
V
I noticed throughout the evening that we were the only group from another country and spoke another language. I felt honoured to be here!
"And the billboard music award for top social artist goes to... BTS!" They shouted into the mic. A lot of screams sounded and I felt so happy! I felt so over whelmed! We all stood up and kim kept giving us all hugs. I hugged Jimin as I was so happy. We walked up to the stage and kim got given the mic. He started talking and we didn't understand. I noticed Suga calling Jeon on his phone.
Suga
pick up pick up pick up!
"Hello?" His voice came through.
"We won top social artist award! Look!" I showed him the audience and us on stage. I held up my phone so everyone could see Jeon was still with us. Kim pointed at my phone and said something about him. I felt tears in my eyes knowing that we won our first award ever as a group. I was confused as to why the others weren't crying like I was! I have my phone to jimin as he was at the front. I dabbed at my eyes with my sleeve. Jin noticed as came over to hug me. I hugged back and sobbed into his shoulder. I was so happy.

This moment, I'll never forget

<Time skip>

Jimin
Interview after interview came and went through the weekend. It was the best weekend ever! I dont know how anything could go wrong now.
Hobi
Hey um.. somethings happened. I'm sorry.
Me
What's up hobi? You ok???
Read 21:36

What could have happened? He won't answer. What happening. I dont understand.