Jimin is unstable

58
Jeon
Things are going downhill. I've been sent to my room twice. I've been told I'm ungrateful and it's only been a week. I hope things get better. I still have hope for my family. But one thing that has blown my mind is Blake. Some of the audios are of her singing! Her voice is amazing. She said in some videos she likes to sing and put her words into a song. She creates her own ones up of how she's feeling. It must take forever! I don't feel as hurt as I did before. It feels like she's here talking to me.
Anyway, Suga's keeping me updated on everything that's happening. He talked about Jimin and showed me what he looks like at the moment. He looks real rough. Wish I could help but I'm too far away and mum won't let me go back to see them.
V
I go in to see Jimin again. He still hasn't moved for a few weeks. I still can't believe I caused this. I tried to speak to him but he hasn't listened properly.
Kim
I decided I had to go and talk to jimin he has not left his room for ages.
"Jimin, you're going to be ok. This is getting ridiculous. I know your hurt and trust me I've been there! We have a concert in a week. You have to get up by then. A lot of people are worried about you."

A weeks past and the concerts today. I talked to Jin and said about Jimin. I told him that I needed to be there for him this week as he's not ready for anything. He agreed and Jimin is in a stable position to perform today. He's talking and is sleeping. He's stopped the crying but is very emotionally unstable. The slightest thing can break him.
On the bus there he fell asleep which is good because he needs it. I sat next to him and his head later on my shoulder.
The bus stoped and I woke Jimin up. He was awake and we all walked in to get make up done and sorted.
On the way onto the stage, some staff gave us all a water bottle in case we got thirsty. It's going to be great to get back on stage again. We started off with the normal songs. Suga had his solo and then gid was introduced like normal.
"Heyo busan!" Suga shouted when gid was on stage. The audience screamed at us.
"I have a little surprise for you all!" He then got out his phone and clicked something. He waited for a while and then looked behind him. The screen there flicked on and off and then jeons big smiling face was on it. He had obviously sorted his phone and made it play on the big screen. He propped his phone up on the front of the stage and then we carried on performing. Jeon joined in a little bit with the dancing but not the singing. It was like he was here. The next song we had didn't have a routine. We just went up and down the long "road" things and sang it. But half way through the song something happened. It seems like we can't get a normal concert in anymore. Something always has to go wrong. Jimin almost fell over but then held his hands on his knees. Like he had almost fainted on stage.

It was terrifying to watch

It was terrifying to watch. I ran over to him and gave him a hand. He looks is pale.
"Feel sick." He said. He was shanking I put his arm over my shoulder, And I walked him off stage whilst everyone carried on Singing. I gave him to some stuff and then joined the stage until the song finished. When it did, I told the others to talk for A second whilst I went to check on Jimin. I walked into the medical room and saw him sat down.
"Looks like he hasn't eaten in a while. I need to go and get something. I'll be back in a second." The lady said and ran off. Eaten? I then lifted up his t-shirt.
"Hey!" He shouted at me and slapped my hand away.
"Jimin!! You can see your ribs!" I whisper/shouted.
"Don't make it obvious. I'm fine ok?" He whispered, obviously frustrated. How can he be fine!?
"I just forgot ok? To much stuff on my mind!"
"Jimin, I know your upset about V but-"
"I am not upset about V!" He said not bothering to whisper anymore.
"We both know that's not true." He Just looked down and I could tell he was fighting back tears.
"I'll have an apple or something and then go back out. You cannot let anyone know. You promise?" He stood up and looked intimidating.
"Ok ok ok!" I said. I regretted it instantly. I have to tell someone! He is anorexic. That's not good.

After a few minutes he came back out on stage and we carried on. I noticed that he wasn't putting in as much effort as before but I think he's ok.

After the show, we all learnt some English on the bus. We didn't go back home though. We traveled for hours and got to the hotel as we had to perform in ____ for a few days.

Time Skype

Two days into the tiny tour and Suga said he had a working space about half an hour away from here, where he was all alone and its peaceful. He said it was a small shed and he would be there until the evening. I said it was ok and gid could hang with us for the day. Then he was off.

Time skip again I'm rlly sorry!!

Suga
I'm sat at my desk. The guys don't know but it's a small cottage I rented out for as I'm writing a new song and trying to get choreography for it. It's extremely difficult and i dont know what to type.