72

I know this is about bts but I gotta do a bit about Mark and Jackson for a chapter. Sorry guys! Bts will be back in the next one.

Mark
"Your arms mark." Jackson whispered into my ear after we'd done with his arm. Crap. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on as quickly as possible. Hoping no one saw.

Time skip

"Give it back!" I shout at him. Jacksons found my messages with Ryan. Oh god.
"Not until you tell me what's going on!" He says back.
"I don't have to tell you anything." I scream at him and run off. I don't know where. I find an alleyway not too far from bts' house. Tears pouring down my face. I dont know what to do anymore. I pull the razor blade out of my jeans and roll up my sleeve.
I'm such an idiot. Why did I think that I deserve any of this.

Jackson
"MARK!" I shout. I see him in the alleyway, blood pouring down his arms. He's done it again. I sprinted to his side and grab the blade out of his hands. It cut my hand but I don't really care at the minute. I just threw it as far as I could.
"HEY! That's not yours. You can't do that!" I look behind me and see him stood up with his hoodie on fully and sleeves rolled down.
"Look at you."
No ones POV.
Jackson started to speak up to mark. Tried to get him to stop hurting himself.
"Look at you. Seriously take a look. Is this really what you want?" Mark stayed silent.
"One day, you're going to grow up, you'll have kids, you'll have either a husband or a wife. Heck, you might have grandkids. And you're not going to be able to roll up your sleeves on a summers day because you don't want your younger generation to be influenced by you and your scars. How does that feel?" Mark sat down on the floor and stared at the sky.

Mark could only feel guilt as he thought about his past

Mark could only feel guilt as he thought about his past. He didn't want to think that he had a future. He wanted to die.
"Im not a good person. I've tried to change but the past is creeping up behind me and attacking me every second of the day." He said to Jackson with closed eyes.
"I don't deserve to be here. I don't deserve to have any friends, to be in a group, to be doing what I love. I don't deserve anything. You were right, at jeons birthday. You can't trust me. Not after I told Suga about us. No wonder you dumped me. I can't be trusted, ever."
Jackson
What's he talking about? Is he trying to make me feel bad about them.
"I messed up, and, I keep doing that. I need to stop that."
"Mark, you deserve everything you have right now. I'm sorry, about what I said. I was angry. It happens. Turns out you don't know a lot about me either. You know me and kim are good friends?" I can't believe I'm about to tell him this. He nodded. I sighed.
"Ever since we were little, we've been battling with anger management problems. And, i dont know. We both didn't want to tell anyone and helped each other out. We went to therapy sessions and were a lot better. But, every now and then, it'll slip out. I'm sorry I shouted at you. I couldn't help it."
"R-really?" He looked up at me with big eyes. He brushed his sleeve over his nose and dried his eyes.
"Now, your turn. It's late. Be quick." I went and sat down next to him. Hopefully he tells me and doesn't run off.

There's a silence before he sighs and folded with his fingers.
"Um," he coughed. "Just remember that I'm not like it anymore. But..." he sighed again.
"Do you know what an MT is?" He looked up. Why would he ask me that?
"Yeah, it's that dumb thing that someone invented that when you're at a party and gave a fist fight then straight after, you turn around and kiss the nearest person to you, then you go into another room and you have sex. It's disgusting. Why?" I asked.
"Who made it up?" Why is he asking this. How am I supposed to know.
"I dont know, but whoever did is sick and disgusting an-"
"What's my initials Jackson?" He cut me off. Mark, tuan.. oh no..
"You didn't..." I asked. No way. He just stared at the ground. He sighed again.
"I... was drunk. At a party. This guy, he, made comments about my dad and i punched him. He started punching me back and we had a fight. Once we finished, I turned around and the girl that I really liked at the time was there. I was drunk remember and I... went up to her and kissed her. I guess she was drunk at the time too and we went off and....." he paused and sighed. I saw another year appear on his cheek.
"Then it went viral, and, everyone called it the MT. And it kept happening again and again. That's not all I did. I used to smoke and drink. I got a new girlfriend each week and everyone used to call my name in the hallway. I would walk pat and wink at them and they would nervously laugh and squeal. I was a bad boy and had a group of friends. I was the popular guy and got to be prom king. I was that guy in the movie that would turn the corner and wink at the girls. Have their hair up and comb it every five minute. The one that was in slow motion and would have the expensive clothing." He explained everything to me with a shaky voice whilst I listened to him with wide eyes.
Mark

<excuse my language or anything this is a flashback of marks and he explains this to Jackson.>

"Get out of me way freak!" I shouted at the nerdy kid on the floor. I kicked him for the fifth time.
"YOU SENSELESS PRICK GET OUTA THE WAY!"I shouted and bent down to punch him.
"I-I-Im sorry m-mark." He stumbled and walked off picking up his books beforehand.
"Can't stand nerdy fucks like him." I said to Johnny.
"Yeah, always getting in our ways ugh." He replies. Callum just laughs. I see Jessica's gang at the lockers. Her and her friend Amelia look at me and start giggling and covered their faces with their hands. I walk over to Jessica and put an arm around her.
"Hey mark~" she giggles. I look at her and kiss her. Shoving my tongue into her mouth quickly and she sucked on it a bit. We pulled apart and I smirked at her blushing face. I leaned into her ear and whispered,
"My place, 6pm. Got it?" She whispers a "got it" to me and i walked away. I wink at the girls on the other side of the corridor and they explode in giggles.

Later that evening I unlock the door to my house and walk in, closing it after me. It's an empty house, I tried to make it my own but it's just an abandoned piece of crap. I had to go somewhere. My parents kicked me out. I sat on the dirty couch and waited for Jessica to arrive. Not bothering to eat.

"I was an idiot to my family, I got into fights with my sister. I got kicked out of my house and had to find a new one. I lived by myself in an old house that was abandoned and dirty. I did graffiti and I got in trouble with the police a few times. Went to jail for a month or two. So I have a criminal record. Ryan was one of the people I beat up at high school. And the fact I kissed his girlfriend at the time made him even more annoyed. So, he's been constantly messaging me death threats and stuff like that. And today he found me and he didn't want me to tell anyone. I'm sorry Jackson." I cried and cried for ages.