11

We're up on stage and all is going well. Everything (everyone) is in place for the big surprise. We start off by singing fire and then carry on with dope and not today. Just to randomly pick out songs from different albums. We then do a few more songs before it's the end.
Everyone's doing their goodbye message and then it's my turn. "Hi guys! So instead of a goodbye message... I have a surprise for one of the guys over here. V, can you come over here please?" He looked confused but I knew there was a big smile on my face. "Ok so, have you looked in the audience reently, V?" I asked him. "Uh... no?" He replied as he frantically looked out into the audience. "Well, me and the guys have prepared a few special guests for you. If you look over there. No not there, here look." I pointed him in the right direction of the people sat there. "I don't see anyone!" He said. Still confused and slightly scared. "Well, you're parents and your elder brother are over there, enjoying tonight watching their son perform." I said this and he put his hands on his face and started crying like mad. He had seen them. He kneeled down on the floor and curled up into a ball. He was crying a lot now. I bent down next to him and rubbed his back like he does for me when I cry. After 5 minutes of crying, V managed to get up and give me a hug. He squeezed me so hard I almost couldn't breathe. "Thank you so so so much." He whispered into my ear. He pulled away from the hug and then jumped off the stage. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY FOR V PLEASE!" I shouted so everyone could hear me. They instantly quieted down and made a pathway. V clambered through the audience and managed to reach his family. Only to give them the biggest hug in the world. We all gestured for them to come up. They came up on stage and we all introduced ourselves. V was crying a lot and thanking us all so much. Another great day with the guys.