Wrapping a towel around my body, I quickly ran through my office and straight to the door unbolting it i opened it to see none other than Max and his brother. Awakard. I left the door open so they could come in and walked back to the bathroom. I threw my light blue dress over the top of my Underarangments and went back out to where they were standing.

"You look Beautiful April"Max breathed out.

"Yeah Whatever what's all this about ?"

"April you need to move out of the guards house so Alexander can stay there for the next few days"

"No"I simply said sitting my ass back down on the couch.

"April you need to move back in with us."

"No i don't and you get no say who stays in the guard's house as it is my house in the first place. But i have no problem with Alexander staying with me."

"That's not happening"Max said coming straight out with it. Someone was about to lose his cool.

"What's the problem Max ?"Alexander asked.

"She needs to move back into the main house where we all live. So she can protect Jane when i'm not there,"

"Oh well if that's the case i can't move back in till after the ceremony. Cause i have taken custody of Evelyn and Jane doesn't like kids. Oh Alexander i hope you don't mind having a baby in the house?"

"That's okay. I'll help you out where i can "Alexander smiled and i smiled back.

"Right shall we go to dinner ?"I say before Max could explode into anger.

Walking out of my office we walked to the dining room where everybody was, I took a seat next to Rose and Alexander took a seat on the other side of Jaxon who was on the other side of Kate. Looking at Rose she still looked very distraught, she looked in shock. I hated seeing her like this and apart of me wishes i didn't tell her to come.

"Rose are you okay ?"I asked her, Her head turned and she nodded a no, I put my hand on hers and pulled her into a hug tightly.

"Its going to be okay."I say rubbing her back.

Rose didn't fight in battle she has probably never seen someone die before her eyes before.I've killed enough people to know you never get over it you just have to get through it, those kinds of things never seem to disappear, Mine are always there but i just decide to bottle them up and not speak of them again to anyone or anything, that however is just my way to deal with things.

She was too kind and to sweet to kill anyone or anything Rose knows how to fight but will only ever go for a wound not a kill and not even a threatening wound she just does what she has to do in the nicest way possible even though she can turn violent and a bitch she is one of the most honest and softest person you will meet.

Turning back to the table i grabbed the beer that sat in front of me and began to have a few sips and boy i'd it taste nice.

I tapped my feet in patiently under the table and looked at Max he was laughing and carrying on with Jane but once he felt my eyes on him he looked at me and i could tell his eyes were on my Black eye.

His eyes looked down to the table and wouldn't make contact with mine, Dinner was gently placed in front of us and i looked down and saw pumpkin soup in front of me. Picking up my spoon i began to slowly put it into my mouth and boy did that taste good!! That was the first thing i had to eat all day.

"April We would like to know where we can get Evelyn "Lola said speaking up. My grip on my spoon tightened and a growl rumbled next to me coming from Rose.