It's not me.

Y/N POV

Missed call Justin (34)

I sigh and shake my head. Maybe if I ignore it it'll go away. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. I roll my eyes and get up to go get it.

I sigh when I see who it is.

"Can we talk?"

"What is there to talk about. Justin you made me believe that we could've been something-"

"We are!" Justin whispered reaching out to touch me. I flinch away.

He steps inside and closes the door behind him.

"No we are not, Justin. We slept together and you disappeared. You partied it up in Beverly Hills and left me to think I did something wrong"

"I just needed time, I'm crazy about you and it scares me so-"

"So you decided that kissing up on models would make it better?" I tilted my head.

"It's not like that-"

"It's exactly like that Justin"

"No it's not! It scares me, I'm crazy about you. And I wanted to take it slow because m- what if you're the one I'll end up marrying? I didn't- I don't want to mess it up."

"You already did...."

I bite back my tears. This isn't the first time.

"After everything you put me through, I'm sick and tired of loving you more-"

"Don't say that.... I was confused but I know now, I know that I want you."

"I'm not dumb. I know what you wanted... I never should've stayed."

I wipe my tears and take a deep breath.

"I thought you were the one for me, I guess deep down I just wanted you to be......"

"Stop" he whispers.

He reaches out to me and grabs my face into his hands and rests his forehead on mine.

"Don't say it Y/N please, don't do this" pain evident in his voice.

I held back my sob and rest my hand on his wrists.

"I hope you find what you're looking for-"

"Please, baby, baby don't leave"

"I hope you find what you're looking for... I'm sorry it's not me" I slowly removed his hands from my face and turned around.

"Please-"

"I think it's time you leave Justin"

Based off of one of my favorite songs