Cooking With Y/N

Y/N POV

"Hello guys welcome back to my channel, for those of you that are new here Hola I'm
Y/N welcome" I smiled at the camera.

"Today we're doing something different..." I smirk at Justin standing behind the tripod.

"I'm hungry and craving brownies... And my boyfriend's finally here and you know he's in to the chocolate... Pun intended" I winked

"You are terrible" He chuckled.

"Shshh... I haven't introduced you yet" I laughed.

"Anywho ... Without further ado here to help me make the most delicious brownies ever, my boyfriend Justin"

He rushes up next to me

"Wassup guys" he smiles

"You ready nugget ?" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and attacking his cheek with kisses.

"You see how clingy she is ..." Justin Playfully rolled his eyes.

"You're all mine baby, I get to be clingy boo" I wink at the camera.

"Let's get started my lady" he pecked my lips.

***20 Min in***

"Justin if you dip your finger in my batter one more fucking time IMMA break it" I glared at him .

"That's not what you said last night ..." He winked at the camera.

"DO you guys see what I put up with " I sigh walking up to the tripod and grabbing the camera.

"Tell them what you're doing now jay" I reply holding the camera up for everyone to see him making a sandwich.

"Well we just put the brownies  in the oven and now I'm making a grilled cheese sandwich cause I deserve one" he said in a fake British accent.

"You look fucking sexy making a sandwich" I whisper.

"Stop"

"What I think you look hot ... You're arms are making me a-"

"Y/N..."

"Ooh say my name again Papi"

"Okay soo...this is the end of Y/N's video give it a thumbs up, subscribe and I'll tweet a detailed description of how delicious the chocolate was" he ranted.

"You mean the brownies" I snort.

"Oh they know what I mean" he said grabbing the camera out of my hand and tutting on the counter before throwing me over his shoulder.

So much for cooking....

Part 2 *coming soon*