Mobbed.

Y/N POV:

"Oh my god is that Justin Bieber?!"

I turn around to see a group of girls sprinting towards a guy on a bike. My idol is here right now... breathe Y/N Breathe.

"Do you guys know wh-" before he can finish his sentence all the girls gather around and start screaming, touching and shoving their phones in his face. I felt the anger build up inside of me.

"You guys get the fuck off of him! Let him breathe!" I yell over the noise.

"Can you guys just-" once again not being able to finish his sentence without being pushed in ever direction. He shakes his head before taking off.

"Why'd he leave?"

"Is he okay?"

I rolled my eyes.

These stupid bitches.

"You guys mobbed him and expect him to be okay ?! He was fucking lost, the least you could've fucking done was let him speak"

Without another word I took off in the same Direction. After 1 block of following me in the direction Justin went they gave up. 2 blocks further I stopped to catch my breath when I heard sniffling.

I look up and see the guy I've been looking for.

"Justin..." I softly said.

He looked back at me and shook his head as if to say 'leave me alone'.

"I'm so sorry they did that to you" I sighed walking up to him.

His hand still firmly gripped his helmet in his hands. I hesitantly rested my hand on his to comfort him.

"Take a breath Jay you're hyperventilating"

He silently follows my instructions and when his breath is back to normal he looks at me.

"Thank you" he whispered.

I softly smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Now where do you need to go?"

"I need to go to the Hilton hotel but I'm kinda lost"

I chuckled.

"I figured. At the end of this road just take right and keep going straight. It'll take about 6 minutes. You're really not that far I guess these tall buildings confused you a little."

"Thank you" he sighed.

"Not all of us are like that you know?" I said looking at him apologetically.

"I know"

"They're a terrible example and I promise not all Beliebers in my country are that stupid"

He chuckled before flipping his Hand over and holding onto my hand.

"You chased after me? Why? They wanted to meet me so bad and they didn't"

"They did actually, they got tired after 1 block. You needed help"

"Determined. What's your name?"

"It's Y/N" I smiled.

"Well thank you Y/N, for chasing after me and making me laugh" he smiled.

"You're very welcome now, if you don't mind I have to go" I smiled leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Wait!"

I turned around and gave him a quizzical look.

"Do you know any great Ice Cream parlors around here?" He asked.

"Carousel is the best one around here! It's like more block away" I smiled

"Mind joining me?" He smiled.

I held back my squeal and simply nodded.

Little did we know it would be the start of something special.