Shopping

Y/N POV

" We have to go sephora, but MAC first wait no Lush wait- they have sale?! sephora first homeboy" I yell grabbing Justin's arm and dragging him to Sephora.

"What are we doing in here again?" Justin groaned.

"I ran out of my Lolita lipstick baby i have to see if they have it and I think we need a few bathbombs" I smirked.

Justin's head shot up from his phone instantly.

"We?"

"yupp"

"As in us together?" 

"I'm pretty sure that's what 'We' means babe" I chuckle 

Before he could say anything the Lipsticks Sale platform caught my eyes. 

"So many..." I said in aww. 

I grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him towards the section, I stood there and read through all the names. 

"Kaykay, Violet, Champagne, Matte red, rose, choco coco, noble, LOLITA!!" i squealed

I grabbed the lipstick and look at Justin expectantly. Sensing my stare Justin looks up and rolls his eyes before extending his arm. 

I made a quick swatch on his arm to compare the colors. 

"Baby help me pick one" i whine 

He sighs , puts away his phone before looking down at his arm.

"The red one" 

"no ew too dark"

"well the pink one"

"too bright" 

"Why exactly are you asking me if you're not going to accept any of my choices" he scoffed.

I frowned 

"Because i'm not trying to just look pretty i'm trying to look gorgeous for you!" 

i rolled my eyes and turned to Hugo who was also on his phone.

"Hugo choose a color since my oh so annoying boyfriend doesn't care" 

Hugo looks up and chuckles. He takes a look at Justin's arm and points towards the Kat Von D lolita.

"That one" he replied before looking back at his phone.

I nodded holding Justin's arm up to my face. 

"I'm getting it!" i replied grabbing it and heading towards check out.

Justin let's out a sigh "Finally done" 

"We were not in here that long drama queen" i rolled my eyes.

"Are you kidding ?! it felt like ages especially after you told me about the bathbombs" He replied hugging me.

"Mhm yeah well we won't be needing those anymore" 

"wHAT WHY?!"

"Because you were being a bitch so next time i'm taking Hugo shopping cause unlike SOME people Hugo doesn't have a problem shopping with me" I said fist bumping Hugo.

"Aye Hugo you're just gonna play me like that bro" Justin gasped.

I walked ahead of the two arguing males and headed for 'Traffic shoe store'

I walked in to pick up the shoes i had ordered for Justin and walked right back out.

"Here you go" 

"What's this?"

"Some shoes i ordered for you before hand" I replied not looking at him 

I hear him let out a sigh before he steps infront of me and rests his hand on my cheek.

"Baby listen, i shouldn't have gotten so annoyed with the whole make up thing earlier but you have to understand that I don't give a fuck what you look like, you don't need that Lolita shit you don't have to try to look gorgeous for me in my eyes you ARE already gorgeous"he said softly wrapping his other arm around my waist.

I softly smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips softly 

"Thank you baby"

"No problem babygirl" 

I smirked and intertwine our hands and started dragging him along.

"Where we going now?" 

"To get a smoothie and those bath bombs" I replied looking back to see a big smile on his face

"Well damn baby why you walking so slow let's gooooo" he Squealed 

I laughed as he dragged me towards Lush.