Promposal //pt. 1//

(Y/N POV)

"Y/N, it's been 4 years!! We're seniors now and you still refuse to approach him"

"I'm not doing it Madison, it's pointless."

She groans and rubs her eyes.

"You don't know that! You're so infuriating, he likes you you're just too Fucking blind to see it" she glared at me. I roll my eyes and look around the cafeteria. My eyes land on Justin Bieber. The guy that has had my heart since primary school. He's way out of my league yet I can't help but to love him.

"Talk to him"

"What? No! We have nothing to talk about, we don't take any classes together."

"Y/N! You sing, he plays the guitar make shit up!"

Sipping on my sprite, I look over at his table once more. One of the guys at the table said something to make him laugh and boy that laugh that I admired so much. As I'm looking at him he looks over,

 As I'm looking at him he looks over,

"Shit" i vigorously began to cough. Madison starts laughing and shakes her head.

"No.. don't worry... I'm fine" I said in between coughs.

Madison's laughter grows louder until I see he glance behind me and she gasps.

"Don't even fucking look, but Justin Bieber is walking over here like right now.." she whispered.

"Like right now?!" I squeak.

"Shut up!"

Before I can comment on her rudeness we were interrupted.

"Hello ladies, mind if I sit here?" Justin smiled.

"Yeah sure" Madison smiled.

He takes a seat and looks directly at me.

"Y/N right?" He smiles fondly.

"Yeah" I blush.

"Justin. I've noticed you in the hallway, you take music right ?"

"Yeah I s-" before I can continue he buts in.

"You sing, i know. I don't want to doing come off as a bit of a stalker but I did my research" he chuckles and he's his cheeks became pink.

"You have a beautiful voice, Y/N" he smiles.

"Thank you"

"So I kinda came over here to ask you.....prom's coming up, are you guys ready? Do you have dates yet?" He asked looking between Madison and I.

"I'm going with my boyfriend, but Y/N doesn't have anyone yet" Madison quickly replies wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Well, I need a little help. Y/N, you have a beautiful voice and I've been meaning to ask this girl to prom."

My heart instantly sank.

"And I've been wanting to do it with an original song, so can you help me write it and help me with my promposal?" He hopefully asked.

I cleared my throat.

"Uhm...."

"Pleaseee... she's really special"

"Sure, I'd love to. " I falsely smiled.

"Great, meet me in the Music room after lunch!" He smiled before walking off.

"You okay?" Madison Sadly smiled.

"I'm fine, better friends than nothing right?"

I grab my tray and throw out my lunch. I head to the music room to play on the piano a little bit and gather my feelings. I start playing one of my favorite songs.

I was made for loving you - Tori Kelly ft Ed Sheeran