Chapter Fifteen

"Repeat it again Rose" He smirked. I blushed even more, not knowing whether it was even possible to go red this much. Harry then moved down to my ear. I felt his warm breath on my skin, making me shiver; his lips almost touching my ear – driving me insane.

"I love you too" He whispered and then kissed my neck slowly. My stomach erupted with butterflies and I could not control myself; my legs had gone to jelly and I was trying so hard not make any sound from my lips.

"Harry stop" I stuttered. "They'll see"

"Let them see" He groaned as he continued. "I do not care."

"But I do" I smiled lovingly to him. "I do not want it to be awkward."

Harry begrudgingly moved away from me and kissed my lips quickly, then walking off to the others. I played with my hair, allowing the wind to sweep it up and do what it wants with it. Meanwhile, the others start to pack up the bits we brought with us.

"I think we should have a bonfire" Ken suggested, while everyone else was nodding their head; agreeing with every word he said.

"Great idea" I heard Betty smile as she then looked around the forest.

Walking around the wood, we began to get some wood and dry twigs that lay on the forest floor. We all were silent, appreciating the wonderful sound of nature and the beauty of it. We live on the most beautiful planet: Earth which has very clean and attractive nature full of greenery. Nature is our best friend which provides us all the resources to live here. It gives us water to drink, pure air to breathe, food to eat, land to stay, animals, plants for our other uses, etc. for our betterment. We should fully enjoy the nature without disturbing its ecological balance. We should care for nature, make it peaceful, keep it clean and prevent it from the destruction so that we can enjoy our nature forever. Nature is a most precious gift given by the God to us to enjoy but not to harm.

Nature has everything for us but we do not have anything for it even we are destroying its property day by day to just fulfil our selfish wishes. In the modern technological world lots of inventions are getting launched daily without its advantage and disadvantage to the nature. It is our responsibility to save the declining assets of our nature to make possible the existence of life forever on the earth. If we do not take any step towards nature conservation, we are keeping our future generations at danger. We should understood its worth and value and try to maintain its natural shape.

I felt very passionate about nature. I felt that man did not appreciate it enough; I know they shall never do in the future.

"You know, I think that you Katherine" Betty began, making my thoughts disintegrate into thin air. "Will be the first person to marry out of all of us."

"I totally agree" I added on to the conversation. Her and Jack are very cute; they will definitely be married in no time.

"Probably" Katherine agreed, making us all laugh.

These two were honestly my best friends and I could not do anything without them being here. They cheer me up so much and make me feel so happy to be alive. There are many valuable things in life, but friendship may be one of the most important.

To live life without the experience of friendship is life without living. Human interaction is a necessity to survival, but developed friendships are essential to the successful wellbeing of anyone. Based upon Webster's Dictionary, the definition of a friend is, "A person whom one knows, likes and trusts." But to all, Friendship has no defined terminology. The definition of a friend, and friendship, is based upon one's own notions. Many people look for different characteristics in friends, things that may be common in nature. There are many different types of friends that one wants or needs. I needed these two. They were literally everything to me and were like the sisters I never had.

"I cannot wait to be married and have children of my own" Betty sighed and then we began to walk back.

"Neither can I" Katherine and I agreed.

"I just need to find the right man" She smiled at us.

"What about Ken?" I asked as we walked back.

"He needs to grow up a little bit before I can even think about settling down with him" She answered.

"I am sure he will" I reassured her.

"All in good time Betty" Katherine smiled.

"I hope you are all right" She grinned and then suddenly tripped up the root of the tree. The wood she was carrying flew everywhere, smacking me on the head as it went flying. Betty went flat on the ground, with a thud.

"You oaf!" I laughed as I helped her stand back up again; grabbing the wood that went flying.

We all walked back, giggling away at the silliest of the things, wanting nothing more than to sit around the fire; with the people we care about the most. Harry had brought his guitar and he began to play with it, as soon as the fire started going. It became darker and the only thing that was lighting us up was the fire in front of us.

Singing and dancing, we all had the time of our lives. It was the best night of our lives and we never wanted things to end. As Ken took Harry's guitar to play something to the group, Harry grabbed my hand and stood up in front of me, pulling me up to him.

"Dance with me?" He asks and bows slightly.

"Of course" I grin, curtseying back to him.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to his body. Our bodies touch and the fireworks go off. I am so in love with this boy and I cannot see my life without him.

"I love you" he whispered to me as we danced to the music; swaying side to side.

We forgot about any worries we had.

It felt like me and him were the only ones in the world.

Nothing else mattered.