Chapter Twenty-Six:

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to. In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. His lips were my magnet and I could not stop getting enough of them. The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of old wine being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths. My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips. I could nearly feel the slight burn of the wine as it rolled off my tongue and seeped down my throat with every push of his tongue against mine.

I pulled away and caught my breath. He looked to me as I stared down to his lips, wanting more and more. I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan.

His lips came in contact with my neck; warmth radiates from the spot where his lips just touch my neck, slowly spreading through the rest of me. I moaned as he was a little fiercer with the kisses, making my knees buckle in.

He lifted me up in his arms and he brought me into his room; lying me on the bed, hovering over me as he takes off his shirt. His lips were firm against mine, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, slow. We held it for a few seconds, before our lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. I exhaled through my nose, not wanting to let go. My entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, and lust. I moved my hand from his cheek to the back of his head, my fingers tangling in his long, dark chocolate hair, lightly pulling him into me, adding more pressure to our lips, deepening the kiss.

"Harry" I moaned as I looked to him as he pulled away, looking at me lovingly.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked me as he kissed my cheek.

"I do Harry" I whispered as he pecked my lips.

For the moment in time, time seemed to stop. The love me and Harry showed for each other was outstanding, so rare. I loved him with all my heart and I knew he would never hurt me; the time we shared with each other was so memorable. I trusted him and he trusted me. We shared this moment with each other, this moment I would never forget. He was my first and I wanted him to be my last. He made me feel so safe and warm inside. I never wanted to let him go again. All our heartaches and miseries seemed too disappeared in the seconds we were together.

Harry lay beside me and turned to me, putting the covers over our bodies. He put his hand on my waist as I lay on my side to face him; he did the same. Harry brushed my stray hair from my face and moved his hand back to my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"I love you" He whispers.

"I love you too Harry" I smile back and I move into his chest, closing my eyes.

I fall asleep in Harry's arms, wanting to be nowhere else but here. I had no regrets and I wanted this time to last forever, but I was afraid once I woke up this morning reality would smack me back in the face. As I slowly allowed sleep to overtake my petite body, my mind slipped to Harry as he hugged me closer into him – he was my all and I wanted him to stay with me forever. Forever. The last words I hear from his lips:

"Goodnight my sweet Rose" He whispers as he places a kiss to my forehead. I fall asleep instantly in his arms.

***

The bright light came in and woke me up, my eyes fluttered open. Sitting up, I looked to see myself in my own bed back at home. Confused, I looked around and saw a small note beside me.

My sweet Rose,

I love you

H x

I smiled and placed the note underneath my pillow as I heard someone knock on the door. I looked to the door and saw Edward walk in. His head was down to the floor and he looked quite awful; he came to my bed and I brought my legs to my chest.

"Rose –"He began but I turned my head away from his direction, not wanting to hear anything else that came from his mouth.

"I have heard it before Edward." I mumbled. "I do not want to hear it all again"

"But Rose I mean it" He sighs and then starts to gag, rushing out of the room; he goes to the toilet and starts to chuck up.

I followed after him and rubbed his back as he threw up; he carried on and I poured him a glass of water, handing it to him when he had finished.

"Thank you Rose" He wiped his mouth and then looked to me. "I have messed things up"

I nodded my head; putting a hand to his back, I slowly walked away back to my room.